Episode 4: No time to rest

24 of September of 1998

24 of September of 1998. Jill's Apartment, Raccoon City, United States. 2:34 A.M.

It was for the first time in months since Jill slept without the need of any pills. It would be a good sign of recovery it wasn't for her nightmares, that were worse than usual. Now, apart of the zombies of the mansion and her teammates dying, she was now watching her Raccoon City falling and succumbing to the zombies. No one was safe, men, women, old people, children, all of them were being eaten alive by the zombies and other horrendous monsters. Gloria, Cujo and the other zombies that Jill faced the previous day were there, again alive and undead again, killing, tearing apart all the people that couldn't scape from their claws. Jill wanted to help, but all the shoots that she fired were useless against the mass of undead that was in front of her, walking toward her with the single goal to eat her- She wanted to scape. She wanted that nightmare to end. Then she heard someone knocking her head.

Jill woke up from her nightmare, but the reality wasn't so far from that. She was a little dazed because the suddenly wake up. She could hear the sound of the sirens moving through the streets of Raccoon City, though she couldn't see their lights.

-Another shitty nightmare...- Jill said.

Knocks of her door started to sound again, this time more aggressive. This woke her completely and she took her Samurai Edge, walking slowly toward her door.

-Who is it?- Jill asked.

-Jill! Jill!- a female voice said from the other side of the door.

More calmed, Jill put the gun down and opened the door, seeing in front of her one of her neighbors in piyama.

-What's wrong?- Jill asked.

-Is Miss Conchita. She was screaming minutes ago. I went to her door and knocked it for many minutes, but no one responded. She told me that at any emergency I should contact you, so I went to you. Sorry to wake you up- the neighbor said.

-Don't worry, thanks for calling me- Jill said.

-Did you slept with your uniform?- the neighbor asked.

-Uh? Yes, the things are turning complicated recently, so I have to prepared any time- Jill said.

Jill, alongside the neighbor went in front of Conchita's apartment, which was surrounded by many of her neighbor. Some of them looked worried, while other were clearly annoyed and sleepless.

-Has Conchita said something?- Jill asked.

-No, no yet- one of them said.

-All right, all of you stay back- Jill said while walking toward the door.