1/

I was standing outside the Shelby's house in front of Luca Changretta, he had a gun to my head it was bringing me so many memories and I had no fears at all because I watched him shoot my dad in the head.
It's been 2 months since I watched Luca shoot my dad dead in the head, I wasn't even moving a muscle and there was a moment in time until Finn pulled me.

"Luca your brave coming back round here" Thomas said, holding his gun to Luca's head.
"I took her dad why not take her tell me that" Luca said, he started laughing making it worse.
"You ain't taking her anywhere" Thomas said, shooting Luca straight in the head.
"Angel is standing right here" Finn said, holding me close to his chest with me looking the other way.
"It had to be done he could have killed her" Thomas said, putting his gun away.
"We could have moved first" Finn said, walking me back to my house from Luca's body.
"I'll get Arthur to deal with the body" Thomas said, walking back to his house.

Me and Finn arrived at my house, I was shaking from what has just happened my mum was standing in the hallway looking confused and I looked at her then just ran up to my bedroom locking the door behind me.
I sat down on my bed bursting into tears, I could stop myself crying anymore it was all over flowing and I could hear someone knocking on my bedroom door I walked over opening the door to see Finn there.

I walked over to my bed and Finn locked the bedroom door behind him walking over to me I didn't know anything that was going through my head right now, I done something very stupid I just kissed Finn.
"Angel right now your not thinking straight" Finn said, pulling away from the kiss I planted.
"Finn leave don't tell anyone about that" I said, getting off of me bed away from him quickly.
"Listen I won't say anything it's just" Finn said, walking up to me before I cut him off.
"No you don't have to explain" I said, looking into his eyes angry at what I just done.
"I have loved you since I was 14" Finn told me, holding onto my hands.
"I've loved you since I was 12" I said, hugging him tightly while tearing up.

We went silent for a few seconds before we both kissed each other, one thing lead to another we were undressing each other and within a matter of minutes he was inside me the moans were getting louder.

4 DAYS LATER........

I have been speaking to Finn on a daily bases, we have been getting closer it felt good that we finally let loose of our emotions and we had our fun through it I haven't really been feeling myself that much though. Today was Finn's 20th birthday I was getting ready and he always said I'd always look good in red so I brought a red dress, his brothers decided for his birthday they were buying him a him a girl fuck.

MY DRESS

Me and mum arrived at the Garrison where Finn's 20th celebration was taking place, his brothers came up to me giving me a hug and we all grabbed a blast of champagne while waiting for Finn to arrive

5 minutes later Finn arrived with his arm around the girl his brother brought for him, my heart stopped and me and Finn had eye contact for a few seconds before I walked out of the Garrison punching the girl.

I walked out towards my house with Finn running behind me, he grabbed my hand pulling me down an alleyway and pinning me on a wall so I couldn't move or try walk away from him while he speaks.
"You don't just hit people" Finn said, still pinning me to the wall and looking at me confused of it.
"Why shouldn't I of done it" I shouted, pushing him away from me and started walking to mine.
"She done nothing to you" Finn said, running after me and trying to do everything to stop me.
"Did you have sex with her?" I asked, turning around to face him and holding my tears back.
"That's what she's here for" Finn said, he looked really guilty and he had a tear rolling down his face.
"After everything why?" I asked, crossing my arms and ready to go mad at Finn for everything.
"How can I turn something down?" Finn said, he had more tears rolling down his face and shaking.
"Remember you done this" I said, unlocking my front door and slamming it behind me with him out.

2 WEEKS LATER.......
Finn has been coming over everyday I haven't left my bedroom without eating and drinking nothing matter my heart has been completely broken, he told me he loved me now I find that so hard to believe it all.
I had explained to my mum that it was time I moved out now that I'm 18, I wanted to start somewhere fresh and find someone who actually cares about me to where I can start a family with them in the future.

I had a quick shower then gets dressed, I packed up all my stuff then walked out of my bedroom Finn was standing outside of my bedroom he seemed bare shocked I just walked straight past him downstairs.

MY OUTFIT

"Why are you ignoring me?" Finn said, walking behind me and following me into the living room

"Mum where are my car keys" I asked, ignoring Finn and looking for my car keys around the house.
"Over on the kitchen counter" Mum said, putting my bags by the front door and giving Finn a sign.

I walked into the kitchen to get my keys, Finn following behind me closing the door he placed his hand on my back and I instantly pushed him away I went to walk out the kitchen when he stopped me.
"Why are you leaving?" Finn asked, standing by the kitchen door and tears forming in his eyes.
"Nothing here anymore" I answered, grabbing the keys and holding in my emotions inside.
"Of course there is" Finn said, walking up to me and turned me around to face him eye to eye.
"What is there?" I shouted, walking around him and went out to the car with my bags in my hand.
"Angel don't do this" Finn said, running after me and trying to stop me over again without caring.
"Well I am doing this" I said, putting my bags in the boot of my car and getting in it starting up.