2/

It has been 2 months since I left I've been having calls with mum everyday, she would always say Finn's been asking for me and I always avoided anything to do with him because he put me through a lot of pain.
I had moved into a nice a house in London by myself, I met a really nice guy who treated me right I wanted to bring him down to Birmingham to meet my mum and it is going to cause lots of drama but I don't care.

MY OUTFIT

The guy I met his name is Billy Kimber, he's a little bit older than me but he treats me right and spoils me we decided we would go down to Birmingham for him to meet my mum as I didn't care who didn't like it

We walked into mum's house when I saw the Peaky Blinders sitting in the living room they all stood up with their guns out and I felt something go through my leg I dropped to the floor to see Billy with the gun in his hands, Finn shot him straight in his forehead.

I was laying on the floor with blood pouring out of my leg, Finn ran over to me picking me up from the floor as I was in and out of conscious they all rushed me to the hospital because it was way to much blood.
When we arrived at the hospital I was rushed me into the emergency room, they took me into surgery to remove the fabric and the bullet from my leg then gave me some metal plates then stitched me up nicely.

2 HOURS LATER.......

I woke up from the surgery in a hospital bed, I was in my own private room I looked to my side to see Finn sitting next to me I was shocked to see him there and I was still angry at him but he was the only one here.
My own mum wasn't even here for me only Finn and I had to be nice to him for that but forgiving him for everything he has done to me with sleeping with that girl just after sleeping with me, it hurts a lot trust me.

I turned around to face Finn, he realised I was awake he grabbed onto my hands in thank his I'm ok he gave me a smile and kissed my forehead he didn't stop having that smile on his face he was proper happy.
"How you feeling?" Finn asked, pushing my hair behind my ears and still holding onto my hand.
"In a lot of pain" I answered, moving my hands away from his and sitting myself up on the bed.
"It will go away" Finn said, handing me some pills and a glass of water to help wash them down with.
"I ain't taking them" I said, taking the pills and dashing them across the room with tears forming.
"You have to take them" Finn said, putting the water on the table and climbing into the bed with me.
"Nah they will put you somewhere else" I said, cuddling into Finn and crying my eyes out on him.

We were laying there for a couple of minutes completely silent, until I decided to break the silence with a question from the past and it isn't something we should bring back up for my emotions inside.
"Why did you do it?" I asked, laying on his chest and having tears roll down my face from the pain.
"Do what?" Finn answered with another question, playing with my hair a bit confused as a lot went on.
"Slept with me then her" I said, sitting up and looking into his eyes with tears forming.
"I was stupid" Finn said, kissing my forehead again and that planted a smile on my face.
"Yeah well you damaged us" I said, I picked up my phone and saw loads of messages from people.
"They said you can leave today" Finn said, his phone started ringing and he looked worried badly.