Vivien.

You seriously thought that the stranger would live a normal life away from Lynx? Wow. Yeah right. I'm still bored so I'm going to write more. Enjoy lol.

Vivien was frozen. She didn't expect some random person to just hug her for no random reason. She wanted to push her away from her, but she was afraid that she would start crying again thus causing another scene.

All that Vivien wanted to do was make some new friends and just have a calm new day at a new high school. But nooo that can't happen to her now can it?

As she continued to stand there for what seemed like an eternity, she finally asked this psycho to get off her.

"Uhm..Can you get off me please? You're kinda hurting my back. Plus I don't really know you..sorry" Vivien didn't mean to add the word sorry to the end of it, it just slipped out.

Even after she had just told this random person to get off of her back, she didn't move. Eventually her patience broke.

"I literally just asked you to get off me!" She yelled at her trying to turn her head around. Still she wouldn't move. What is with this girl?! Were the only thoughts that passed through her mind before Vivien bent her back over, making the other land straight on their face.

The one who had just fallen on the ground was staring up at the taller female in disbelief. Her jaw was wide open not knowing what to say.

"OH MY GOD" The short girl shouted, tears still rolling down her cheeks.
"YOU-YOU'RE NOT-" Lynx had only just began when she was interrupted by a very annoyed Vivien.
"Can you PLEASE stop shouting. Your giving me a headache." She was rubbing her forehead trying to pretend that she didn't want to punch this loud girl in her face.

Lynx finally calmed down and explained why she had just hugged this random person.
"Well...you looked really attractive and then you were ignoring me so I just wanted to try and get your attention." She said not even trying to make and excuse.

Vivien looked at her with a confused expression on her face but then she realised that she didn't imagine Lynx saying this. Someone. A stranger. Had just told Vivien that the reason why she attached herself onto her was because she thought that she was attractive but Vivien was ignoring her which lead her to act out. Interesting.

"Okaaaaay" She said trying to avoid eye contact with this weird human.
"Uhm I have class now so I'll see you later-" She had only just been able to say until Lynx quickly replyed.
"I don't even know your name. Also what is your name? What class do you have? Where do you live?-" Lynx is probably the reason some people want to die. Like me. (Sorry lol I really wanted to get it off of my chest also I'm pretty sure no ones going to find this lol.)

"Vivien." She said with an annoyed tone before looking down at the short blonde haired girl staring into her light green eyes, forcing her to the same. (Looking into Lynxs eyes too)
"My name.." she said still not breaking eye contact with the other girl.
"is Vivien."