bos

Y/N P.O.V 

It was a slightly sunny day, I could hear the soft clicks of my hooves against the rock filled grass. I wandered until I came to a clearing that I had never seen. As I was looking around, I felt someone knock me over. As I toppled to the ground I felt the stranger who had pushed me fall over as well. When we both hit the grassy surface it turned out he had fallen on top of me and now we were rolling down a small slope.

Eret P.O.V

Once we had stopped rolling I finally got a good look at the girl under me. She looked like a hybrid, probably a deer, but she had blue hair like the night sky. She seemed frightened, which I understood. "Who are you?" I had to seem scary to get an answer, but all she did was cry. After a minit she responded "y-y/n '' She didn't seem to be a threat so I got off her and helped her up. Once she got back on her feet she attempted to run away but before she got far I grabbed her wrist. "please let me go if I don't get home in time mom will get worried..." Her voice was barely above a whisper. But even as doubt bubbled up inside me, I let her go and she ran away swiftly.

Y/N P.O.V

As I ran I could practically hear my mom yelling at me, her and dad were probably drunk or had a friend over, which was worse. It was a short run to the house and once I opened the frail wooden door the smell of alcohol hit me. Luckily, mom and dad were asleep so I snuck to my "room" in the attic, if they didn't know they can't be mad but my happiness was short-lived as I heard a knock at the door. I went to open it and was greeted by Dream. I moved to the side to let him in but instead he pulled me out of the house and swiftly guided his hand to my neck. I felt a prick and faded out of consciousness.