kidnaped?

Dream P.O.V

As I was walking through the woods with her thrown over my shoulder I felt a shiver down my spine and could sense that someone was following me but I didn't say anything. Once I got back to the cabin that me, Sapnap and George were sharing I started to think that they are probably going to give me hell about this, but I couldn't just leave her with those people that she thinks are her parents so I think they'll understand. After a moment of contemplation I opened the door to see George and Sapnap looking at me from the makeshift kitchen table. "Why do you have the girl?" I could tell that Sap was pissed with me just by the tone of voice that he used, but I just ignored him. George didn't say anything so I knew he didn't care. I went back to my room to finally put her down but as I opened the door Eret was sitting in a corner looking me dead in the eyes, he had the blade of his sword resting on his knee and the handle was lazily held by the man of the hour. I placed y/n behind me against the door without breaking eye contact and held my axe firmly in my right hand. I had a hatred towards people from L'manburg and although me and Eret had a truce, I still didn't trust him completely. "I don't want to fight, I just want the girl." I was pulled from my thoughts by Erets voice. "But why?" I asked. "Well I saw what her home was like, and you know what her parents are like so if she goes with me she may be safer." I shrugged my shoulders, he had a good point. "Fine you can have her, but once she wakes up tell her what's going on and don't let her go back with her mom and dad." Eret nodded and then I heard yelling come from the kitchen. y/n's parents were here.

Eret P.O.V

Dream looked more serious now, he went out the door and I went to get y/n. I hadn't heard them come in but I knew they were her parents, judging by their yells involving her, but I didn't stay around to see. I left through the window into the woods, it was only a quick walk back to L'manburg. Once I got back to my house I put her down on my bed and then I heard a knock at the door.