10-4-3: Dartmouth Big Green (6-3-1 ECAC Hockey)

After a dominant display last night, the Yale Bulldogs return to Ingalls Rink to play the Dartmouth Big Green on Saturday night in New Haven. With 15:24 left in the first period, Tommy Fallen scored his fifth goal of the season to make it 1-0 Bulldogs. Jeff Malcom and Cab Morris matched zeros for the remainder of the period so, 1-0 Yale heading to the second period. With 9:43 left in the second period, Antoine Laganiere scored his twelfth goal of the season, on the power play to make it 2-0 Bulldogs. With 58 seconds left in the second period, Rick Pinkston scored to make it 2-1 Eli's. Malcom and Morris matched zeros for the remainder of the period so, 2-1 Yale it remains heading to the second intermission. With 17:48 left in the third period, Jesse Root scored his sixth goal of the season, on the power play to make it 3-1 Bulldogs. With 7:22 left in the third period, Eric Neiley scored to make it 3-2 Yale. With 34 seconds left in the third period, Andrew Miller scored his ninth goal of the season, into an empty net to make it 4-2 Bulldogs! Jeff Malcom finished off the Big Green and Yale wins 4-2! Yale improved to 11-4-3 on the season and 7-3-1 in ECAC Hockey play!