:)

-Tylers POV-

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I wake up and look at the clock and it was 8:00. I get up and started to get ready. I walked into my bathroom and put some makeup on, to cover the bruises I had gotten due to my mother and father.

After getting my face done I walk over to my closet to change. I almost fell ove a few times, because I was still tired. I look at my closet wondering what to wear for the concert.

After a few options I decide to wear was my basketball shirt plus a Aaron Z shirt under it, then I grabed black leggings. I hoped no one would notice them.

I grab some of my Aaron Z merch and grabed a grey zip up hoodie so I could hide my Aaron Z shirt and a few other stuff. Anyway I open my window slowly.

Before I went out my window I hear my mom and dad fighting yet again,once I heard a glass break I left before it got much worse. Once I was outside the breeze felt nice and kinda warm.

Honestly I wanted to stay on the roof and feel the breeze till it got cold. But I didn't have time for that, I had a concert to get to.

Yes it was a 4-town concert but Im suprised that there back in toronto, after the incident. But that wasnt important rght now. Once I got there I found out I had enough to buy a VIP ticket and so I got one, I just wanted to at least once talk to Aaron Z up close. . .

I made my way up to the front to get a better look, I was in the middle kinda but it still worked! I was smiling so hard Im pretty sure you could see my smile form a mile away.

"TYLER!?"

My eyes wided as I heard my name called by four familiar voices. I slowly turn to my left to see the four girls I kinda made fun of.

"YOUR A FOUR-TOWNIE!!??"

I nearly fainted right there! Play it off cool tyler. . . "nO! Tyler! Whos-s. . .Whos-s Tyler!. . I dont know a Tyler!" I said covering my face with the drink I had.

I heard squealing then the next thing I knew they were fan girling over me, hugging me to death. "I cant breath!!" I manged to say.

"Whoops sorry!" they all said, then they started to talk about how I was a four-townie. "Hey wait. . ." Priya had started to say. They all went silent.

"Anything wrong?" Mei had asked her. "Tyler. . . Are you wearing. . . Leggings!?" Oh brother, there going to go bonkers just watch. They stared to look down slowly.

"OH MY GOSH, HE IS!" Abby had said, they started to fan girl again. They stoped fan girling over me once we all seen the lights dim. Then four flashed onto the screen, we all started to squeal and fan girl. . . and fan boy,

"4!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

Everyone screamed, Thats when they started to jump onto the stage one-by-one.

The girls and I started to cry when we seen them jump on stage. Thats when I notice I was being held very close I bit my lip when one of them started push on a bruises.

Thats when Aaron Z jumped onto stage, I stared to fan boy then I had an idea to yell that I loved him, and so I was going to! Was I going to regret it? Maybe. . .

"I LOVE YOU AARON Z!!" I yelled it so loud I wouldnt be suprised if my mother had heard me. He started to look around till he spoted me.

I turned all red. Im pretty sure he notice, thats when he gave me a smile then winked at me. I turned more red then ever im sure of it.