Around the world around the world!

Emmies POV

Ive notice that the 4☆town members had been looking at my legs for a few more now. Robaire was giving me a shoulder ride, surely they didnt see my bruises right? . . Course they did dumb dumb! Really ? do you think that they dont see-em? My goodness, how much dumber can I get?

When we got back from Mcdonalds it was quiet, to quiet. I didnt like it, I speed up stairs to check if Z and Brother was still here. I slowly opended the door as the others were calling me, the room I went in, they wernt in there. This room was Jesse, he had a pretty cool room, his room was in the middle kinda. I go to my left first, the one room all the way down the hall was Robaires, his room was pretty cool,

next to his room was Aaron Ts room, it was pretty, I went to the right next, the room next to Jesses right was Taes, It was so pretty! That means that Zs, what, Brother calls him, I grabed the door handle opening the door slowly poking my head in, I started to awe. There cuddling! I sliped into the room grabing Brothers phone, I snaped a picture then made it his background for his phone.

I left his phone on the side table before closing the door, I headed down stairs slowly, I stood behide them waiting for them to notice me. They started to panic, I taped on Jesse back, since he was pretty tall and I was pretty short, he jumped so high and scream in a high pich. The others jump and turned around.

"Frist of all, Holy !" Before he said the next word Arron T coverd Taes ears, Robaire covered mine, the others gave Jesse a look, he said sorry. Yes my ears were still covered but I can read Lips.

Robaire let go of my ears, Arron T let go of Taes. "Ok . . Second of all where were you?" He asked, I mean I could lie or I could tell the turth . . nAh! Just lie,
"S-sorry I-I was looking for t-the bathroom" I said will I stutter out, OH MY GOODNESS! I hated my stuttering thing. I sound like a Pick me- "You made us worry! But as long as you found the bathroom" Robaire said with a small chukle. Mmm. . So far I can trust them, Z, I can maybe trust a lot, mhm.

"Wanna go watch TV or something? Aaron T said, I mean sure why not? "Y-yeah s-sure!" I said somewhat happy I havnt watched TV in a few, since ya know- WE HAVE BEEN EVERYWHERE!!! Holy mama! We all started to walk over to the living room, I sat in the middle, Aaron T sat next to me on the right, Tae sat on the left of me, Jesse sat on the left end then Robaire sat on the right of tae.

I hope that makes sence- There were a few blankets on the back of the couch which had enough for all of us. We all grabed one and Aarons was kinda covering me. Yes they were huge blankets, Im talk HUGE!! they were very very soft and comfortable, Tae grabed the TV remote and turned on the TV, we started to watch a movie, it was the little mermaid.

I fell sleepy and started to fall to my right, my head hit on somones lap but it didnt hurt it was a soft fall. I heard Awes and stuff and I fell asleep.

Aaron Ts POV

I felt a small tap on my lap I looked down to see Emma or what Ty likes to call her Emmie, Emmie was sleeping on my lap I started to awe so did the others. I pull so of her hair out of her face so it didnt tickle her. If im being honest I started to get sleepy to, I take my hat off and place it on the ground. I lay back onto Jesse (Please dont think of this ship!:D) Jesse changed the way he was sitting so it was more comfortable for him.

Then Tae came over snuggling onto Emmie, he put his arms around her. (NOT A SHIP!! NO NO NO!) Then Rob came over and laid on taes back(NOT A SHIPP!!!) , Yes we were all cuddling, nothing wrong with that and dont think weird. Everyone had a blanket keeping them warm. We all fell asleep.

Tylers POV

I wake up slowly looking around forgeting were I was nearly haveing a panic attack. I left arms on my back making me think I had been raped or something. I was thinking did I get kidnapped or what? . . HOLY SHIT WHAT ABOUT EMMA!? Now I was really having a panic attack, I was scared something bad happend to her, like she was raped.

I started to shake pretty bad, my breathing got more heavy, I stared to sweat. tears ran down my face and now I couldnt breath at all. I tried getting off who ever I was on. "Whoa Whoa hey calm down its okay" I couldnt make out whos voice it was, they slowly sat up and held me close rubbing circles on my back.

I pushed who ever I was on to get away, I sat at the edge of the bed nearly fell off. The person started coming closer to me I started to shake more then I was already. "W-who are you and wheres E-emma!?" I asked pretty fast and kinda loud. "Hey its okay shes fine she with the others there doing stuff" The voice said.

I nearly fell off the bed again when the voice said that I started crying harder my eye sight became all blurry, "W-what stuff?" I asked not as loud this time. I was really scared now. "Hey hey nothing bad I promise you the boys took her out today" They said, whos they and where did they go, what boys!? I was about to die, I couldnt breath. It was dark in the room.

I felt like passing out, maybe because of my lack of breathing. But . . I couldnt pass out now I needed to find Emma. The person came closer and they grabed onto my waist pulling me closer. I started freaking out, "Let go! I need to find Emma!" I yelled at the person.

Aaron Zs POV

Tyelr was freaking out asking for where Emmie was, hes breathing was fast and he was shaking super hard, he was having a panic attack I could tell. He tried getting out of my arms again but I was much stronger then him. He kept asking who I was and where he was, "Hey its okay, okay tell me what are three things you can hear" I hoped he was going to answer me, this was the only way I can think to calm him down. Ive seen other people clam others this way.

He was still breathing heavily and was shaking badly "Hey its okay, want me to turn on the light so you can see me?" I asked slowly so he could hear me better. I felt him nod his head slowly, why didnt I think about this when he first startred.

I reach over and turn on the light, he looked tired and he was sweating I didnt mind him sweating on me tho I know he was scared, but I dont understand why he started to have a panic attack. He seemed shocked that it was me he started breathing heavily again. "Trust me now?" I said with a smile.

"Y-yea . . I-I he-ear uhm y-you me a-and the fan-n" He said, okay so far so good, "Ok good, what do you see?" I hoped he could see he has tears in his eyes so it might be blurry for him. I wiped his tears away from both eyes, he blinked once I was done. "Okay u-uhm I-I see you a-and my hands and the bed . . "
"Very good! Your breathing went down!" I said with a smile, yes is breathing went down to a noraml breathing.

I held onto his waist as he sat on my lap his legs were spread out, I put my knees up and he slid closer towrds me. I could tell he was very sleepy,"I-im sorry I-I did that a-and made you help m-me" He said tiredly "Your fine ill always be here for you, want to go back to bed?" I asked as I made circles on his back like I did before. He nodded and closed his eyes, he fell asleep quite fast because he was already asleep.

I grabed the blanket and threw it on us, I kept him on my lap just in case another panic attack happend. I reached over and turned off the light. I laid back a little and kept rubbing circles on his back, I started to get sleepy to so I laid back a bit more. Still holding onto Ty Ty, yes I call him Ty Ty dont laugh at me-

I started falling asleep till well, I fell asleep!

Hi!! Its me

Wilburs_Bandaid or Karl

Im sorry I havent been uploading in quite a few like said it was my sisters birthday and I got sick and today I got another fever, I feel warm again and all that but ill still try uploading for all of you! I love you all and you all mean everything. I cant thank you all enough for all the reads and votes, thank you for everything and a very special thanks to the people who followed me:)

Sighing out

Wilburs_Bandaid or Karl<3

1651 words used