Rain

God, I've never liked the rain until now.

Genya POV.

Great, just great, It's raining.

My clothes are sticking to my skin, It's cold, and I forgot my umbrella. Yet again, it couldn't have been all bad, at least I'm not walking alone.

Mui Tokito

She's walking with me today, Despite her being my roommate she decided to be patient and wait for my class to end. However, I found out today that's she's fond of the rain, at least someone's enjoying themselves. She too forgot an Umbrella, as expected, but she didn't mind much.

But, something caught me attention, Her clothes, her uniform is sticking to her as well. Her shirt, now mostly transparent, Her skirt, now sticking to her legs, Her bra now somewhat visible. I wonder, how is she not embarrassed, or did she not notice yet. Her bra is blue today, it matches up with her two toned hair. I can't help myself not to blush. I began to ask myself if I should tell her, she doesn't even notice, Wait not that'll make it awkward. "We're almost there." "H-huh?" "Home, we're almost there." "O-oh right! So what are you doing this weekend?" "Me? I'm thinking about staying inside, considering it might rain all week." "R-really?!" "Yeah, and noticing you're not to fond of the rain you wanna just hang out?" "Uhm.." "Hm.?" "Sure, I would love that"

She smiles at me, slightly.

I smile back.

She reaches out her hand.

I take it.

"Maybe, the rain isn't so bad."