Holding hands goes a long way.

This chapter will not contain any smut or angst just consensual touching and Bathing together.

 IMPORTANT!!!
If anyone touch you without consent in an unfriendly matter, make sure to remember the following.

Ears rips easily, the Groin, nose, stomach, chest, face, and legs are very sensitive, make sure to aim for those exact places and scream as loudly as possible, and run. Contact any nearby family members, police, and or citizens. Please stay safe and share this information with loved ones or anyone who you may think is going through abuse of any kind.

Please enjoy.

I remember, when her hand intertwined with mine.
It was warm, but hand holdings goes a long way, longer than expected.

Genya POV.

She held out her hand, I took it.

"Welp, we're home." She says as she walked through the door.

"Yeah, finally out of the rain." "If you want you can shower first."

"Huh?" I say stopping dead in my tracks. "No need to be all confused man, you can go. I know how much you hate the rain."

"W-wait Ladies first! I'd feel wrong.." I slightly yell out.

"It's okay man, I can wait, Unless."

"Unless..?"

"If you want we can bathe together." She says calmly, to calmly for her statement.

"I- We can't! I'd be invading your privacy!" I whisper out In pure embarrassment.

"You are aware that you're not invading anything if you have my consent, plus you've seen my body before."

She didn't just pull that card.

"THAT ONE WAS ONE ACCIDENT!"

"And this one won't be, and quiet down we have neighbors you know."

"Apologies"

She grins slightly "Accepted. But come on, it'll be relaxing, Genya." She remains calm and collected, she says my name calmly as if it was fragile.

God I love her.

"So, you're in?"

Right we're still on that topic.

"Yeah."

She smiles, I smile back. Our hands meet another once again as we walk to the back of the small home.

"I'll go get the towels, you can start the water while I'm at it." "Okay"

I watch her as she removes her clothes, silk and cotton falls onto the ground, leaving her in nothing but her undergarments. Her silky slim legs lifts up one at a time while she removes her blue striped pattern panties. She then reaches up her hand tracing the backside of her bra, she stops.

"Genya, can you help me with this?" She says as her points to her bra, then her ribbon which was used to keep her silky navy hair into a folded up pony tail.

"Sure." My hands shakily reaches towards her ribbon, softly pulling it lose I unravel her hair tie, and watches her hair smoothly cascades down her back.

I then reach down, to her bra clipping. slowly un-binding her bra.

She looks at me, and smiles softly, not a grin, a smile. I look at her face, seeing her soft lips form a thank you. I couldn't help but smile back, returning the soft gesture "you're welcome"

And then I realize,

I'm still dressed.

Embarrassment fills my body again, She undressed herself, and I watched without noticing I'm still dressed, somehow she notices my shame and whispers "It's okay, I can help you to if you want."

I nod.

She carefully undid my tie her silky fingers moves against my chest.

I Unbutton my shirt, she watches the damp silk fall to the ground, and then my pants, then my socks.

I stop.

I hesitate to remove my undergarment.

"It's fine if you're embarrassed I'll look away alright."

"Thank you Mui."

I then remove my black boxers, exit our room, into the bathroom, She follows. I slowly enter the tub and watches as she reached for the shampoo and body wash.

She enters the tub on the opposite side of me.

It's quiet only the sounds of out light breathing and the rain hitting the windows, listening as we soak into the bubble filled tub.

"Can I wash your back?"

The silence was broken. Her smile still remains.

"Sure." She reaches for my loofah which I give her, I can hear her squirt the Sakura scented soap onto it" She scrubs lightly, as if I'm fragile and if any wrong move I'll break. I can hear the motion of water as she dips the loofah into the and places it back on my back, carefully. I know she's smiling, and I love her smile,

And I love her.

She then moves to my hair, squirting shampoo onto her hands, she gently rubs it onto my scalp, then conditioner. She reaches for the reachable showerr head and rinses it out, the warm water touches my head, and I feel if my troubles wash away.

"Thank you, Mui"

"You're welcome, Genya."

"Can I do the same for you?"

"Yes, that would be nice."

Then I smile at her.

She smiles back.

We then get out of the bath, watching as the water goes down the drain. We exchange looks

I smile

She smiles back

And we exchange hands one again.

And then I realize,

Holding hands go a long way, longer than expected.