Part Two of TenKami

Denki's POV

After lunch, we all went to Mic's class, but once again, just like in Aizawa's class, I could not keep my mind off of our class rep.

When this started, I have no clue. I do know that Nikki was the first person I confided in, although she just insisted I tell him.

I didn't agree with outright telling him, but I had been subtly dropping hints all day.

This morning I bumped into him on the way to class and when he apologized I said that it was ok, if it was him I didn't mind.

I mean- How obvious do I have to be?

Whatever- Attempt one failed. Fine. But I had been so distracted trying to figure out ways to tell him without outright telling him that he had caught me staring- Twice.

I wanted to pass him a note, but I was worried that he would get upset with me for not paying attention so that was a no go-

Or so I thought.

After a few minutes of brainstorming, Kirishima, who sits behind me, tapped my shoulder.

"Bro- Denki."

Without turning around I mumble a response. "What's up?"

"Take this-" He held his hand over my shoulder, obviously holding something, so I reached up and took it.

It was a piece of paper.

Was he punking me? Why wouldn't he just tell me what he wanted?

I shrugged at my own thoughts and unfolded the paper, the familiar handwriting drawing my attention. It wasn't Kirishima's, that's for sure.

'Are you alright?' The note read. 'You have been quite distracted all day and it is becoming a little concerning.'
Tenya

Iida was passing me a note?

I looked back and met his eyes, the concern on his face actually quite obvious. Nodding, I turned back around and grabbed my pencil, fixing to use my best grammar and punctuation for this. Can't let him think I'm an idiot-

'Yeah, I'm fine. Just a bit distracted is all. Thanks for the concern.'
Kami

What? Nikki had been calling me that lately and I liked it.

I folded the paper back up and leaned back, handing it over my shoulder as I mumbled, "Return to sender-"

After a few minutes, he dropped another piece of paper over my shoulder. "I can't believe you have Iida passing notes during class.."

Merely shrugging in response, I leaned forward again to read the note.

'Distracted by what? Would you like study help later? I'm free if so.'
Tenya

I felt myself smile. He was offering to help me study-

I quickly wrote a response and handed it back to Kiri, who handed it to Iida, but this time I watched for his reaction.

It was a progression, he smiled and nodded, then picked up his pencil to write a response. Finally, after writing a couple of words, his expression changed from a subtle smile to a wide-eyed, mouth agape look of surprise as his ears turned a shade of red to rival Kirishima's hair.

The bell rang and class ended, snapping Iida out of his trance and giving me just enough time to grab my stuff and walk out with what was probably a stupid ass grin on my face.

POV SWITCH (Meh loveleh OC)

Kaminari was quick to leave after the class ended, which wasn't all that surprising. But what was surprising was Iida's rush to follow him, making him actually forget a sheet of paper to lay on his now abandoned desk.

I was curious of course, so obviously I got up and walked over to see what the paper was.

It was a simple piece of paper with a series of paragraphs covering it, two different handwritings taking up the page.

There was clear flirting from Denki from the getgo, seeing as his handwriting was neater than it typically was and there was much better grammar and punctuation than you'd expect. But one paragraph, in particular, caught my eye.

It was the final entry on the page and had clearly been a bit more rushed than the others.

Picking it up so I could get a better look, I read it.

'Sure- I could use the help from someone as smart as you.
Your good looks would also be a bonus.'
Kami

A/N:
I feel like a soft little ending worked best here- Can't go exposing the entire storyline tryna have some TenKami in here-
Also.. I found it much easier to have the motivation to write if I knew someone was waiting for it, so if you would like me to write about a specific ship or scenario, feel free to comment.