V. BURNED

¹"When the day of Pentecost arrived, they were all together in one place. And suddenly there came from heaven a sound like a mighty rushing wind, and it filled the entire house where they were sitting. And divided tongues as of fire appeared to them and rested on each one of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit gave them utterance. Now there were dwelling in Jerusalem Jews, devout men from every nation under heaven."

Do you still believe in miracles? It was Pentecost when the disciples are all together in one place and they were waiting for Jesus' promised gifts to them. They have no idea that the Only Son will give them the gift that is more precious than the material things this world can provide.

He sent fire. This divided tongues of flames appeared into their heads and they were all become baptized by the Holy Spirit. They were all speaking in tongues,in native languages that the foreigners understand. They were all burning with desire to apply the things which they learned from their great teacher-Jesus.

As a young people,do you ask yourself if you have the desire to worship the Lord? Are you still burning with desire to be with Him one day?

Are you still burning or that fire inside of you is slowly fading? The light is getting little by little until it reached it's point that this fire is completely unseen.

Let me ask you,how are you? Is your spiritual life healthy?

Kumusta ang pananampalataya mo kapatid?
How is your faith,brethren?

Always remember that God is good, no matter what happens.

²

³
I Give You my heart
Hillsong

This Is My Desire
To Honor You
Lord, With All My Heart
I Worship You
All I Have Within Me
I Give You Praise
All That I Adore
Is In You

Lord, I Give You My Heart
I Give You My Soul
I Live For You Alone
And Every Breath That I Take
Every Moment I'm Awake
Lord, Have Your Ways In Me

This Is My Desire
To Honor You
Lord, With All My Heart
I Worship You
All I Have Within Me
I Give You Praise
All That I Adore
Is In You

Lord, I Give You My Heart
I Give You My Soul
I Live For You Alone
Every Breath That I Take
Every Moment I'm Awake
Lord, Have Your Ways In Me

And I Will Live
And I Will Live For You
And I Will Live
And I Will Live For You

Oh And I Will Live
And I Will Live
And I Will Live For You

Lord, I Give You My Heart
I Give You My Soul, I Live For You Alone
Every Breath That I Take, Every Moment I'm Awake
Lord, Have Your Way In Me

Have Your Way
Have Your Way, Have Your Way