Chapter 2: Devoid Meeting

Original date published: 2023-06-16

In this chapter, we get to read about a mysterious new character and Reign waking up in nowhere and everywhere at the same time :P

"talking"

'Thinking'

<words made from floating hands/sign language>

(author text)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere, everywhere and nowhere in a place so dark that you wouldn't even be able to see where the ground and the sky are, stands a figure. The figure is watching what looks like glitched one-way mirrors, everything is way brighter in those mirrors. There are colours of all kinds that don't exist in this dark place.

The being standing in front of these one-way mirrors is looking more intensely at a mirror that shows the image of a glitched skeleton destroying one of many AUs that existed in this multiverse.

Looking at his hand, the being knows that he doesn't have a lot of time left.
"✋︎ ☝︎🕆︎☜︎💧︎💧︎ ❄︎☟︎✋︎💧︎ ✋︎💧︎ ✋︎❄︎" (I guess this is it) There are cracks all over his body and even more appear each minute. They are slowly carving themselves on his body, slicing his bones like butter. The pain the being is going through is immense. Whoever said that death is painless is a liar. His death is definitely not quick and painless. The process of having cracks appear every minute is slow and torturous.

There is no escape for him. He is forever trapped here, fated to never feel the rays of the sun ever again. "✋︎🕯︎💣︎ 💧︎⚐︎☼︎☼︎✡︎ 💧︎✌︎☠︎💧︎📪︎ ✋︎❄︎ 💧︎☜︎☜︎💣︎💧︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎☼︎ 🏱︎☹︎✌︎☠︎💧︎ 🕈︎✋︎☹︎☹︎ 👌︎☜︎ 🕆︎💧︎☜︎☹︎☜︎💧︎💧︎" (I'm sorry Sans, it seems your plans will be useless). The being started to slowly turn into dust. His whole SOUL started to crack.

Crack

Crack

Crack

It was so close.

But it refused.

'🕈︎☟︎✌︎❄︎🕯︎💧︎ ☟︎✌︎🏱︎🏱︎☜︎☠︎✋︎☠︎☝︎✍︎ ✋︎ 💧︎☟︎⚐︎🕆︎☹︎👎︎ ☟︎✌︎✞︎☜︎ 👎︎✋︎☜︎👎︎✏︎' (What's happening? I should have died!) He panicked.

Suddenly his SOUL glowed a very bright light and the light enveloped his eyesight. Everything was too bright for the being to see. He closed his eye sockets and when the light was becoming dimmer did he open his eye sockets.

He immediately noticed that something wasn't right, his body felt weird. Nonexistent. Even though he already knew what it felt like to be nonexistent, this was on another level. It felt like he wasn't supposed to be here, anywhere. He felt off. He doesn't even know how to describe the feeling. The knowledge of not even existing in the void sends a chill down the being's spine.

He looked down at his hands and what he saw shocked him to his core, he was see-through like all the charas and underswap frisks were.

He was spooked at what he was seeing, but what scared him, even more, was that close to him was a body lying on the ground. His body.

"✋︎💧︎ ❄︎☟︎✋︎💧︎ 🏱︎✌︎☼︎❄︎ ⚐︎☞︎ 👎︎☜︎✌︎❄︎☟︎✍︎ 💧︎☟︎⚐︎🕆︎☹︎👎︎☠︎🕯︎❄︎ 💣︎✡︎ 👌︎⚐︎👎︎✡︎ ❄︎🕆︎☼︎☠︎ ❄︎⚐︎ 👎︎🕆︎💧︎❄︎✍︎" (Is this part of death? Shouldn't my body turn to dust?) He wondered out loud. What's going to happen to his body now? Is it just gonna lie there? He floated closer to his body and tried to touch it, but his hand went through the body. '👎︎✌︎💣︎☠︎📪︎ ✋︎ ☹︎⚐︎⚐︎😐︎ 🕆︎☝︎☹︎✡︎ 🕈︎☟︎☜︎☠︎ ✋︎🕯︎💣︎ 👎︎☜︎✌︎👎︎' (Damn, I look ugly when I'm dead).