AWAKE : FIFTEEN

Y/N'S POINT OF VIEW

What we're seeing right now is some serious shit.

Why would they get those bodies? Is this some kind of dark scheme planned by the government?

All this time, I thought that there were only ten of us left who were not affected by the mysterious syndrome. Then, now, will we see something like this? This is messed up. I thought you could only see this on TV.

"What are we going to do now?" Momo asks nervously.

"We have to get out of this car," Mina answers. "For sure, they'll also look at this car, and when we don't leave right away, we're doomed."

Tzuyu nods. "You're right."

"But how?" Sana asks. She looks outside, landing her gaze on the three men. They're getting closer. "For sure, they will see us once we get out of this car."

"We need to move faster then," I say. "With their size, I'm sure they'll have a hard time chasing us."

Not to mention the element of surprise. If we run fast now, they will surely be surprised that we can use it to move faster. Like when we were chasing them, they fired guns at us because they didn't think there were people awake besides them.

If my thoughts are right and this is some dark scheme conducted by our own government, then I will do everything that I can to stop it.

I just hope that my companions have a mindset like mine.

"But what about their guns? Even though they can't chase us, they can literally shoot us with their freaking guns," Dahyun states. "I'd rather be captured than shot to death. At least I still have a chance to escape."

She's right.

"Then we need to separate and run in different directions," Nayeon suggests. "That way, they'll be confused."

I nod. "Good idea." I look at them. "Are you guys ready?"

"Wait," Chaeyoung suddenly said.

"What is it?" I asks.

She points a finger at Irene, who is currently unconscious beside me. "What about Irene? She can't run with her state."

Oh, right. I completely forgot about her.

"Someone needs to stay here and keep her safe," Tzuyu says. "The rest of us will distract those guys."

"I'll do it," said Jeongyeon's precinct. "You guys can go. I'll keep her safe."

"Bitch, no," I hear Tzuyu say. "You're coming with us."