Chapter 4: (EDITED)

Regulus entered the Great Hall. He gazed around looking for Sierra and Remus. Sometimes they would be at Slytherin Table, waiting for him. Today they were at Gryffindor. He went and sat so Sierra was in between the two.

"So, Slughorn called you the Grays?" Regulus laughed.

Sierra nodded laughing softly.

"Yup. It was so funny. I still ship you two." Remus said.

"Ew. No." Sierra said, disgusted.

"Ooh yeah. Their ship name could be um. Siria. I guess. Your names are too alike." Regulus laughed.

"Both of you please shut up." Sierra said, repulsed.

Regulus and Remus continued to laugh but after a few minutes put their straight faces on.

"I hate you." Sierra deadpanned.

"Aw, we hate you too!" Reg said, hugging her.

"Guys, shut up. Ow. ow ow ow ow." Sierra groaned and whacked her head against the table.

"Are you ok?" The two R's asked.

"Headache." She answered, painfully.

"I'll take you to the hospital wing." Regulus said, getting up.

"No, I'm fine. It's just a headache." Sierra shook his hand off.

"If you don't go with him now, I'll make Sirius carry you there." Remus threatened. 

"FINE." Sierra spat out angrily. 

"That's our girl. Come on." Regulus dragged her towards the infirmary. 

They had just started walking up the stairs when Sierra suddenly lost her balance in a bout of pain, and she tumbled down the steps.

Regulus screamed as he saw her land, her face bloody, on the stone floor. He was even more surprised when a pair of hands scooped her up. Reg let his eyes trail up. It was Sirius.

"Let's go." He said, as the two ran towards the Infirmary.

When they entered, Madam Pomfrey immediately motioned for Sirius to lay her on a bed. Sierra was still. Pomfrey performed a diagnostic spell. 

"Two broken ribs, skull abrasion, concussion, and multiple minor abrasions. The concussion is the worst." She said, breathing finally.

"Is she going to be alright?" Reg asked, shyly

"Once she wakes up, we will know more. Concussions are never good." The healer answered.

"I'm gonna go get Rem, stay here until I get back." Reg ordered.

Sirius gave a harumph and sat down. Regulus just rolled his eyes and ran off. 

)o(

Sierra, Regulus,  and Remus sprinted through Hogsmeade chasing after each other. Remus was in the lead and Reg and Sierra were neck and neck.

Sierra was laughing her head off as she tried to swipe her sweatshirt off of Remus' back. But then two voices called out to Remus.

"Rem! Come on! ZONKO'S REMEMBER?" The two boys said.

Rem stopped running and Sierra ran into him. She fell backwards laughing and Reg picked her up into his arms. Despite being younger, he had a lot of experience carrying around Sierra.

"Sorry, Sier and Reg, I got to go!" He gave them each a hug.

Regulus and Sierra sighed. It was normal for their fun to be interrupted. As the two went depressingly into the Three Broomsticks, Remus watched them wistfully.

"Why do you even hang out with them?" James asked.

"Because their my friends."  Remus answered as they looked through the aisles of Zonkos.

"That does not mean they're friendly!" Sirius rolled his eyes.

"There's nothing wrong with Sierra and Reg. We're the ones who reached out to the poor kid and now we're friends forever." Remus said, taking down a dung bomb from a shelf.

"Sierra is a complete git! She thinks she rules the school!" Sirius complained.

"You guys are so much alike and yet you don't even realize!" It was Remus' turn to roll his eyes. 

)o( 

Sierra and Reg sat next to each other in The Three Broomsticks. They missed Remus and  Sierra had a major headache. As Regulus' fingers ran through her hair, they looked up in surprise when the Marauders came in. Remus looked a bit worried when he saw Sierra's pained face.

"I'll be right back." He said, quickly walking closer to The Scarred.

"Are you ok? What's wrong? Si?" He asked, glancing towards Reg for an answer.

"She's got a headache. We're probably gonna go back early." Reg answered.

"Do you want me to go with you?" Remus asked.

"Nah, we're fine. Go hang out with your bro's." Reg jokingly pushed him towards his friends.

Remus joined the Marauders. Sirius watched Sierra's pained face and Regulus attempting to comfort her. A wave of jealously rolled over him. It should have been him sitting with Sierra. Where did that come from? Sirius shook himself as Regulus helped Sierra out of the restaurant.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Headache. She gets them a lot. Poor girl." Remus said, shaking his head sorry about the pain that often afflicted her.

)o(

Update! Finally. Please vote and comment. and follow. 

I'm so sorry it took me so long to update. I've been busy.

ALso this is edited. Trying to make  a slow burn. not working very well.