Chapter 5:

When Regulus got back, Sirius left hurriedly. He didn't want to be spending time with her. Sierra woke up and left quickly. She still had detention. With Black.

After detention, in which none of them spoke to each other, Sierra was seen running around the Black Lake. 

The next weekend was Hogsmeade. Sierra had sent for her bicycle. Regulus had shown interest in learning to ride it. 

"How do you do this? It's so hard! Especially on these cobbled streets!" He complained.

"You know what! Let's take it to the muggle world. It'll be easier!" Remus said, not telling them that the Marauders would be there as well.

"Ooh that's a great idea!" 

They quickly made their way to a small muggle town. 

"What is my brother doing on that bike?" Sirius asked, riding along with the boys.

"Same thing you're doing. Riding it. Come on, let's watch!" James said.

The boys moved closer but stayed in the alley where they could watch out of sight.

"Sierra, you do it again! I want to watch!" Reg un-straddled the bike. 

Sierra laughed and rode around. She had just passed the alley when something caught her eye. It was a ring. But then she heard screams and everything went black.

)o( 

Sirius was just about to call out to her when the semi truck slammed into her. She was thrown to the side of the road.

Blood oozed out of her head and it was spurting out of her leg. Both of her legs were visibly broken and her lips were quickly turning blue.

Sirius instantly knelt down beside her. Her face was battered, bruised and bleeding. He gently touched her face and she let out a pained scream.

"Sorry, we need to get you to St. Mungoes." Sirius said, as Regulus, Remus and the Marauders stood around them.

"I'll go for help." Remus said, and apparated away.

Regulus bent down next to Sierra.  Her breathing was getting fainter by the second.

"Baby, you need to stay with us ok?" Regulus started to use Episky to fix some of the cuts.

Sierra wanted to stay awake, really she did. But she was just so tired. She closed her eyes and went to sleep.

A/N WOW IVE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG! Here's an update!