0.2

Wake up Marinette, before it's too late, search, find, dig, try. The jewelry, The earrings. Save the world, save yourself not give yourself up. Please, soon it's gonna go down. Hurry.

''Marinette Dupain-Cheng?, Marinette?'' A muffled voice call's out for me. I get up, shock washing over me. ''Present.'' I stutter, still in shock from the upcoming dream that now has taken a space in my thoughts and brain. 

-

''What's up with you, girl. You haven't been so defocused since the first attack.'' Alya ruminates, she's right, lately I've been really defocused, too defocused i'd say. 

''Anyways, I better get going. See you tomorrow girl!'' She waves off in a cheerful voice. I wave back and head off towards my house.

Adriens POV:

I grunt in annoyance, ''Blanc, do you really not remember anything about Ladybug?'' I start to frustrate, waiting for the anti-kwami's answer. 

''Let me put my mind to it, Adrien. Don't rush me'' The antikwami scolds, his eyes continuously changing colours as he thinks. 

''Lucky charm,'' He mumbles. I hoax my frustration, turning it into anger''I'm not dumb Blanc, I know that she has a lucky charm power that allows her to summon an item to defeat the villain,'' I sigh,

''No, not that Adrien. She once gave you a lucky charm, in her real identity.  A beaded lucky charm.'' Blanc advances

I feel my eyes widen, a lucky charm, a beaded lucky charm. If i can get my hands on it, I'd get my memory back for this particular item. 

''So if i'd get my hands on this bead charm, I would remember the giver, also being the person behind the spotted mask?'' I ask, it's not going to be easy to find this charm though, i don't even know what it looks like. I need someone to show me how it looks like, someone who's not as scared of me. And i might know the perfect person. 

''What are you waiting for? Transform already.'' Blanc scolds, hitting me on the shoulder. I scoff and say the transformation keywords- 

''Blanc, claws sharpen''

The weight of the suit reappearing, the same feeling corrupting every muscle. I walk up to my window, the world behind the glass- being my achievement, my work, my art. I've made Paris look like this. I clench my fist, i should be proud of my disaster. My art. The windows crack, and shatter, revealing the open space. 

I'm straight to head to the east area, I hope that this girl I'm traveling to will give me answers, answers i can use to track down Ladybug and bring illusions to life.

I continue to jump on the buildings, finally reaching my destination. I land on the same roof as last time, a light cracking noise coming after my landing as the ground under my feet starts freezing and corrupting the building till it's roots, luckily this isn't the building where the girl lives.

I jump down on the same familiar balcony, the girl nowhere to be seen. She'll come around, sooner or later. I'll just have to wait for her.

 I look to the side, it wont take long for her to show up.

Marinette's POV: 

I can't stop thinking about the dream, it's been bothering me all day, not letting me rest. What does it mean by 'the jewelry'? Is it some sort of quote I'm supposed to follow, a riddle I'm supposed to solve? Maybe it was something to do with magic, magic jewels? I'm sure that I've heard people talk about a magic jewel that helps to keep Cat blanc his transformation and powers. 

I groan and lift off to my bed, if it's a riddle then it wont be so easy to solve it. 

I'm awaken by a loud cracking noise coming from the outside. I quickly get up and open the trapdoor, 

''Get down, '' An annoyed voice hisses, I only react a second later, the building in front of me shattering and destroying into ice pieces, one of them flying towards the trapdoor.

I flinch and cross my arms, accepting defeat. 

Chat Blanc's POV:

The building starts to fall apart, creating a whole lot of noise, maybe this wasn't such a good idea, lets hope she doesn't show up just now.

I notice the trapdoor slowly lifting up, there she was, the simple blue haired girl i saw yesterday. 

''Get down, now!'' I hiss as an ice block makes it's way to the troubled girl. I grab my stick and expand it, the other end of the stick hitting and destroying the ice. 

I sigh, pulling the stick back to it's size. ''Stop acting all scared and get up,'' I scold, handing her a hand, quite unlike for me to do. I notice her slightly reaching out her hand, I take no time to grab it and lift her up. I notice her gasp as she starts backing up to the railing of her balcony. 

''Listen, I'm not here to hurt you. It's quite opposite actually, I come here in peace. I need answers.'' I exclaim, ''So don't be scare-'' I get cut off by the girl, ''I'm not scared, silly cat. I'm more of like happ- i mean, surprised I'm really surprised haha'' She awkwardly laughs. 

''So what did you want to ask me, kitty Blanc?'' She supresses, Is this girl really not scared of me? 

''I'm not sure if you know this but i had no clue of what it was so i came to you,'' I blabber, 

''Marinette, the name's Marinette.'' 

''Marinette?'' I repeat. Something about this girl, she's different.

''Yes, Marinette.'' 

''So this item, I'm pretty sure you call it a lucky charm, a beaded lucky charm. I might just know the definition of this thing, but not how it looks.''

''A lucky charm you say, like this?'' She asks, turning her sleeve down to reveal her wrist which had a bracelet looking item on it. She slowly starts to untie the knot on it, when the knot is finally untied she goes up to me and takes my arm, opening the palm and gently placing the charm inside. ''Carry this with you, it grants luck and power, I'll feel much better if you take it.''

I feel my face heating up in a swift motion, why do I feel this way? 

''Thank you Marinette,'' I almost whisper, turning my head to the side.

''I should get going now,'' I answer to myself in a monotone voice. 

''Bye kitty! Visit anytime soon!'' I hear her yell after me

This was not the last visit in fact,