0.3

A/N:  I wonder if anyone actually reads this, but anyways thank you for 20 reads! The story is fast growing on reads and i truly appreciate it, 

Enjoy! -crissy

Adrien's POV:

I sit there in quiet envy, waiting for Marinette to show up. Maybe I shouldn't of come here at 4am. I grunt and head up to the trapdoor slightly lifting it up, there she was, peacefully sleeping. 

''Marinette, wake up.'' I meow, poking her forehead.

I notice her eyes flying wide open, looking right at me. 

''I thought you said you wouldn't visit'' The female yawns, stretching her arms as she tries to get out of bed.

''Shut up and get ready, and come up to the balcony. It's cold'' I exclaim, I'll admit I've grown a softspot for this particular girl. 

''Exactly, thats why I'm not going out there.'' She shrugs, I notice her walking down the stairs leaded down to her actual room. 

''What do you mean, I wasted my time to get here, and you can't even do me a small fav-''

''Shut up and get inside cat, I'm not freezing my toes out there.'' She cuts me off. 

Normally I would hesitate, but something about this girls just makes me feel, free. I open the trapdoor fully, climbing inside the warm room onto the bed. Her room was even nicer then her balcony, what a surprise. She seems like a messy simple girl, but actually is a steady and organized one.

''What a nice room you have.'' I exclaim in a monotone voice. I can only hear her mumble something in response. 

''Is something bothering you, is it my presence?''

''Oh no, it's not you. It has nothing to do with you.'' I know she's lying, neglected little lies. 

''Listen, just because I'm here sitting in your room, being in your presence, doesn't mean your my friend. Your just a normal citizen hanging on a life thread, so you better treat me with respect if you don't want your small little city going down,'' I hiss ''one of your friends is already under the water, you wouldn't want someone else to join them, would you, purrrincess?'' I finish off.

It takes her a second to react. The item in her hands falling to the ground with a thud, I can hear a quiet sob as she tries to supress tears. I must've gone too far, a bit too far. 

I notice her lifting her head in a slow motion, expecting tears to be littered over her face. Instead there's no emotion, she's blanc. Her eyes, I couldn't read them, they looked emotionless, no spark at all. 

''Out of my house, now.'' she commands, I can feel the presence of anger behind her eyes as she looks at me. I don't intend to follow this command no matter how intimidated I am.

''Listen, I'm the one giving commands here, and if you don't want Paris to go down with all your friends then hush and obey.'' I exclaim, opening my palm in a motion to activate my power. 

''Go ahead, just get the fuck out of here before you do so.'' 

-

-

A/N: hehe, sorry that this is a bit short, and cringe but this is a really important scene in the au so it had to be here,

vote?