2: playboy?

~edited

" yeah, I see you at home. Okay see yaa" I said to Jiwon before I end the call and go back  to pack my things. I told my doctor that I want to get discharged as soon as possible because I know they will give me the same medicine until I sick of it.

After done packing my things, I'm ready to get out from this room not until someone come in. Jake, he come straight to me and suddenly took my bag with him. " Let's go" he said and walk out from the room. The moment is awkward between me and him just now.

I quickly follow him from the back not knowing where I'm going to. He stopped walking and got followed by me after see him steps stop. He turned back and give me my bag back. " Here, take this back. I already called the cab for you." He say shortly before walking away, is he for real right now ?

" W-wait" I hesitantly walk in my small steps.

He sighed and turned back with cold  face. " What is it this time" he asked me. "What's your intention of doing this to me, it's not like we're friends . We don't even know each other. I suggest you to stop doing this." I say in my serious tone.

" Nothing, I just want. And one more thing, get ready tonight. I pick you up at 7:00" he said, smirking and vanishing from my sight.

_
_
_

" I'm home!" I say once I stepped into the house, but no one answered. I was going to check her up in her room but got stopped by a note that suddenly caught my sight.

Sorry my cutie pie, my parents are calling me for something.. and I might not come back for a few days. Sorry pie!! Get well soon luv ya!!

-jiwonie-♡

I smiled while reading the letter. I quickly take out my phone and text jiwon.

I take a rest for a while, thinking about my condition. It was so hard searching a heart donor, even if I found the suitable one they still didn't want to proceed the operation. I don't have enough money to pay the hospital bill, when I'm ready to, the heart will not available for me. And my lish still undone.

6:00 pm..

I was standing in front of my apartment waiting for him to come like he said back outside the hospital.

But none of his shadow show up. It's already it's already 10 pm and my dumb brain tell me to wait so I am. I'm still standing here waiting for him, what's gotten into me ? After one more hour  waiting for him I decide to go back to my home because I know he will never come.

After got into apartment I washed up and take a long peaceful sleep.

How can I easily fall into his trap. It just an accident, why did I agree to show up at the first place ? I'm done. I hope I never see him again.

THE NEXT DAY~

I woke up, and turn off my alarm and get ready for the class. This time I'm not late, my class start at 10:00 am but I got out at 8am and took my breakfast at cafe near my apartment.

While waiting for my coffee, I got a text from jiwon saying that she will come back next week once the problem done. I tell her to take her time as a response.

After taking my coffee I'm thinking of going to library even it's still early for my class. While searching  for my seat to do my assignment,  I saw someone that familiar to me with a girl doing some make out things and it's gross.

I accidentally stumbled onto the  bookshelf making them quickly stop.

The guy  got so annoying and poke out his tongue on his mouth staring cold into my eyes. He whisper to the girl as the  girl quickly took her things and walk away without sparing a sight to me. When I was  about to go he take a chance and  grabbed my hand,  before pinned me behind the bookshelf. I seems like can't breath and not knowing what I must to do in this awkward situation.