28: please..

(edited)

Heeseung ~

It's eleven in the morning, I decided to go to hospital more earlier than the day before. The other also will be coming too, I told Jay to make a breakfast for haru Incase she didn't eat yet, who knows right?.

"jay- yah! You're done? We all are waiting for you now !!" I call him, " yeah! I'm done, let's go!" I see him run to door with food on his hand, I wait until he's out from the house and lock the door. Same with other.

Hospital ~

We stand Infront of the bed watching haru eating the food jay prepared for her. " How about we go back first, cuz we didn't bring your clothes or anything. Sunoo can keep Jake accompany." I assure her that everything gonna be okay. " No it's okay,you can bring other day" she take a big spoon of rice.

"Thank you for the food jay" she thanks jay as she hand the food supplies. "Okay then we get going first" it has been two hours so we decided to go back cuz each of us has something to do, "okay then, take care. See youu" she said sending us off. I stop in my way turning back to Jake's room as I stare at it for a moment.

Jake please wake up, she's waiting for you... We all need you.. please.. I'm begging. It's so hard to lose you now.. please..

_
_
_
Time skip

Haru~

It has been one month since I accompany him here, I keep waiting for him to wake up. I keep telling him what happened on my daily life, I tell him everything even it's makes my tears stream down my face. It's hard to see him like this, it's really hard.

I wish I was the one who laying down at his place right now.

I just want him to wake up that's all, that's all I want. Even though it's sad to see him like this , I keep strong just for him. I eat, I laughed, I cried I just need to keep strong and by then I will have faith in him that he will wake up ..

right?..

I just want to see him smile again..

Knock! Knock?

I turn my gaze to the door, viewing six men entering the room. "You guys here?" I stand up from my seat, welcoming them. " Yeah, how are you? You okay? Is the baby okay? Did you already go to check up?"jay spammed me with questions as soon as he entered the room. " Oh my jay relax.. I'm okay, the baby also okay !" I laughed seeing his reaction.

Beeeep- beeep - beeep

The vital suddenly alarmed while we're talking, I look over at Jake and see his vital is not steady. I rush to his bed holding his hand, " Jake! Jake! You hear me! Someone please get the doctor!" I shout to get the doctor as soon as possible.

" JAKE !! STAY WITH ME !! JAKE!" I shake his body while waiting for the doctor to come. " Get away ma'am!" The nurse pull me away from the bed, sunghoon caught me and prevent me from getting near the bed. " JAKEE !!!! LOVEEE ?!?!? STAY WITH ME ?? YOU'RE GONNA BE OKAY!" I say at the same time, I'm in denials.

Beeep~

The sound is feel like my world has stopped for a moment, the sound isn't stoping as if it last forever. I'm lost, to say something, it just can't come out from me. Did I just missed something. I can't believe it, I look up at sunghoon as I tightened my grip on his hands.

"It's not happening right?" I ask with my crack voice hoping that I will get something that will relief my thoughts, " p-please tell me it's not happening!" I rise my voice, at the same time the doctor come near me. I stand up and wait for the doctor to say something, but he just looked down not saying anything.

" SAY SOMETHING!!!" I grabbed his collar, " i- I'm sorry m'am... Time of death 5:30 pm, Jake Shim, may his soul rest in peace." the doctor say not meeting my eyes.

My world stop...

I had no word to say...

It can't be right...

I can't lose him....

What am I gonna do now?!...

I lose someone...

I look behind the doctor and see the nurse pulling out the oxygen on his mouth, pulling out everything on his body, I walk closer to him. I reach for his hands that's turning cold.

" Sunghoon,... g-get me hot..pack right now, can't you see.. he's  cold." I clear my throat, sunghoon approach me holding both of my shoulder. "jake wake up... please.." I broke down at the side of bed, wishing that I could turn back the time.

"Jakee.. you need to wake up , you need to wake up so you can see our baby when the baby is born. Your gonna be dad Jake !! Mmmm please" I let my tears down my cheeks.

Sunghoon patted  my back as he brought me into his embrace, calming me down. I could feel a drip of tears on my shirt, and I know he's also crying. I burst to tears and let my tears down uncontrollably.

"Please... Just for today, wake up for my sake.. I need you with me, the least you could do .." I closed my eyes, trying hold back my tears but all I'm not strong enough. This is so sudden for me to accept, what will I do after this?

If this a dream.. I wanna wake up from it. It's hurting.

It's hurt to face reality

I don't know losing someone that we loved could hurt like this. It's feel like my heart got stabbed by sharp knife multiple time. Why? Why did it hurt so bad..

Why can't the world let us be happy...

Even if it's takes a minute?

Why can't you let jake look at me like how he look at me for the first time we met?

I just want him....

"N- noona... let go now, we need to wait outside" sunoo pulled  my hand trying to get me out of the room, " NO ! I WANT TO STAY WITH HIM !" I pulled my hands from him, " he will be so scared, so I need to accompany him sunoo.." my word become soft as I fix my eyes onto him.

He's cold, he's not warm like I used to know, he's not opening his eyes. He's not waking up.

"Haru- ya.."heeseung call me and now it's his turn trying to get me out, " no.. heeseung,no... He needs me ..." I sobbed, he pulled my hands but I don't step away from my place, "no .." I said as I weakly trying to reach his bed.

" SHIN HARU !! LET'S GO NOW!! HE'S GONE! HE'S gone..." He also let out a tears, I was to stunned and stay quiet on my place looking down as tears down my face. I sobbed, I let they hold me and bring  me outside to gave the nurse and doctor space.

I have no tears to let out anymore, it's all drained now..

I have no energy. What happened to us now Jake? I need you with me.. and why'd you leave me?. You said , you want to create d a family with me, why'd you leave first!.

I was about to get up, but I just can't feel myself. Without knowing, everything become black.

I'm sorry Jake ...

__________

Vote, comment and share