18: your's

Haru~

My body's hurt, my lips broken. Jake help me ..

I'm dying, please someone save me...

Soon  someone come burst the door out. I look up and see unfamiliar man with gun on their hands but  soon my gaze land on someone I've been waiting for a long time.

" J- Jake ... " I say his name, all I can see is pain on his eyes, how much he need to suffer for me ? I don't want to leave him, but why the world against us love.. I wish nothing but for you to stay in my life...

I tried to get up but something suddenly feel hurt when someone step on my leg. "Ahhhhh!" I shout as hyeri step on my leg with her high heels, " where you going huh?" She ask, I cried on my place as I couldn't take it anymore.

Jake only stop himself because of heeseung stoping him from getting near me, it could be dangerous because of Hyeri, she has knife on her hand. " Why don't you guys give Jake to me and we're done ! I gave you Haru and you guys give me Jake" Hyeri psychotic smile.

" let her go Hyeri.." heeseung step closer to hyeri as he try to take the knife from Hyeri. On the other hands, Jake slowly tried to approach me but he stop when Hyeri suddenly stab me on my stomach.

ACK !!

I shout all my lungs out as she stab me more deeper. " J- Jake.. help me " I cried begging him to save me faster. Without waiting any second heeseung grab the knife from Hyeri as she still focusing on stabbing me.

Jake rush to me and take me on his arm. I could not hear anything as my vision start to blur. Without knowing my vision become black and fell into his arm.

Jake~

Finally...

She's safe...

She's safe in my arm....

I caught her....

I pulled her closer to my embrace as my tears start running down my face. " You're safe love..." I said holding her tight in my embrace. On the other hands, heeseung still fighting with hyeri preventing her form getting near us.

" Jake ! Brought haru to hospital! I'll take care of this ! Now go now !" Heeseung told me between the fight with hyeri. I take a while to leave him alone but I got no choice , Haru covered with blood. She got many  wounds on her. She's unconscious and left me no choice but to lead her to hospital right away.

I nodded to heeseung and quickly pick her up in bridal style and brought her to our car where jungwon should standby by now.

I run toward the car and jungwon ready to pull over. He got out and open the for me and Haru. I get into it and told jungwon to pulled over, " how about heeseung hyung?" He ask still focusing on the road. " He told us to go first, it's okay jay and sunghoon got his back!" I said and told him to focus on the road.

Someone! get her please! We need help !" I shout as soon as I and jungwon got into emergency zone with haru on my hand. The doctor and nurse rush to us and take Haru with them to surgery room. " Sir please wait outside!" The nurse told me to wait but I keep pushing her away but she doesn't let me.

Jungwon also help the nurse to make me stop from getting on the surgery room. " Hyung ! Calm down, she's gonna be okay !" He reassuring me and patted me on the back. I get on my knees and start sobbing there, how I wish I could turn back the time and Haru will not get hurt by people like this...