Chapter 19: The Ball

Jungkook's pov

The next few days leading up to Friday were super nerve-racking. I was so scared that this woman would try something to hurt us. Maybe my brain was just on high alert, but I could definitely sense something coming.

Today was the day of the ball and this morning, everyone was buzzing. Jimin was teasing Hoseok with his revealing golden dress, Namjoon was running around trying to figure out what exactly to say to Mr. Euwoo tonight, and Taehyung was arguing with staff over the phone, telling them to be there on time.

Me however, I was just sitting silently getting my make up done. I just asked for something light and not too heavy. The ball wasn't until a few hours from now, but we all proceeded to get ready.

Namjoon finished up his phone call and walked up to me. The noona that was doing my makeup moved slightly to the side.

"Not too heavy on his makeup please."

I chuckle. "Okay Namjoon. She knows what to do."

Namjoon bends slightly down next to me. "Are you nervous for tonight?"

I nod, not too much so that way I don't mess up the makeup noona. "Aren't you scared that this girl is gonna show up and try to do something?"

Namjoon shakes his head. "We're going to have maximum-security, Jungkook. Even if she did try something she wouldn't get very far."

I look away. I wanted to believe him but my gut was just telling me something else.

"Okay then..."

He kisses my cheek before walking away and talking with Taehyung. It bothered me that no one really seemed dismayed that she found out where the ball was this year. She practically followed us.

What's even worse is that none of Namjoon's team can find her. They've looked all over LA...but no sign of her. I was the ONLY one who seem to have an inch of concern.

Time was passing and I decided to try and let it go for now. Nobody else cared, so I thought to myself: Why should I?

I hadn't changed into my outfit yet, but I caught a glimpse of Jimin in his dress. He made eye contact with me and smirked with a wave.

His leg poked out through his golden dress and the slit reached up to about his thigh area. It was just big enough for me to see the lacy lingerie he was wearing. The garter belt connector was visible on his stockings part as well. He looked beautiful, with an aura around him that reeked of sexiness and confidence.

I'm not attracted to boys like Jimin...but damn.

You can't deny his beauty.

"Hi Jungkookie! Do you like my dress?"

I don't think he was even trying to be seductive, but he was.

"Yeah. It's pretty."

"Have you seen Seokie? I wanna surprise him but I'm so nervous!"

Jimin? Being nervous?

"Aw come on...you look beautiful. Hoseok will love it. I'll go find him real quick."

Jimin leans against a counter while I go to look for Hoseok. I heard somebody fumbling around the bathroom and it sounded like him, but I knocked just to be sure.

"Hobi-Hyung? Is that you?"

He clears his throat. "Yeah? What's wrong?"

"Oh nothing. Jimin just has a surprise for you."