Everything is (not) fine - part one -

(Warning: Cussing, abuse, and homophobic insults... ENJOY~~!!!)

"Let m-me go!" I screamed out, tears streaming down my cheeks. My father tightened his grip on my arm.

"SHUT UP, YOU FUCKING BITCH!" He yelled at me, then he raised belt and hit me with it. I cried out in pain as he kept hitting me over and over... Then the door opened.

"D-dad let her g-go!" Travis said as he ran over.

Our father then hit him directly in the face, giving Travis a black eye. He had let my go for a few seconds, which gave Travis enough time to grab my hand, and run into our room.

He quickly locked the door, and hugged me as our father was banging on the door and yelling.

"A-are you ok, Kate?!" he asked me as he pulled away from the hug, and examined my bloody bruised face, arms, and legs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ms. Phelps! I do suggest paying attention in class before you start failing" Mrs. Packerton raised her voice at me, making me flinch as I was dragged out of my thoughts.

"S-sorry, Ma'am" I said to her.

She cleared her throat, and said "Now. Sal Fisher, I believe you were about to solve the equation?"

Sal Fisher, The blue boy, was also known as Sally Face. He sat behind me in math class, and Travis wasn't a huge fan of him... in fact, he told me that I needed to stay away from him, and his friends.

Sal walked up to the board, and spoke out as he wrote, "4x + 7y + 6x = 49, which equals 10x + 7y = 49, and that in it's graphed form is 7y = -10x + 49, and simplified it is Y = 7/-10x + 7" (this is a real, and accurate math equation btw-)

"Well done, Mr. Fisher!" Mrs. Packerton smiled at him, "now remember, everyone, that the final exam will start on the twenty third"

Sally Face sat back down, as I saw Travis glaring at him from beside me.

"good job, dude!" the boy in front of me said.

Then Sal said, "Thanks, Larry"

After class, Travis, and I were standing in the hallway, side by side...

"Hey! Nobody likes a gay nerd!"