Everything is (not) fine - part 2 -

(Warning: Cussing, Homophobic Insults, Suicidal thoughts, under-aged drug/alcohol use mentioned)

"Hey Freaks! Nobody likes a gay nerd!!" Travis yelled at the group.

Larry already looked pissed off at him, but then Sal said, "We aren't all gay you know! And nobody likes a cliché bully, Traaavis!"

Travis was even more mad than usual now... I backed up a bit, not wanting to be roped into all of this... Then Travis yelled at them more, and eventually punched Sal in the mask and ran off.

"UGH! I'M GONNA KILL HIM!" Larry said, angrily.

"Are you ok, Sal?!" Ash asked Sally Face.

"Yeah I'm fine..." He started, "and calm down, Larry. He might have a bad home life, or something..."

I was mostly just hidden in the corner, staying as quiet as possible as I watched them. Ash was now helping Sal, because he was bleeding from the punch, and Larry then same up to me.

I looked up at him, a bit uncomfortably, and bitterly asked, "The fuck do you want?"

"The hell is wrong with you, and your brother?! Why are you two such bitches?!" He asked me, his voice was almost yelling.

"and why the fuck would you want to know?" I asked him in a bitter, cold way, "why would you guys fucking care about us when your all so busy with your perfect fucking lives?!"

I admit, I was being a bit meaner than usual, but I was just done with... All of this...

"Maybe instead of just seeing us as fuck-ups, and bitches, you should actually try to know us!!" I yelled at him, then shoved him out of the way to leave.

"Wait!" Sal said, but I just started running down the hall. I could hear footsteps following me, but I didn't bother to look back, and see who it was.

Whoever was following me had eventually given up, and I was now alone in the girls' locker room. I was pacing the floor in frustration. Eventually, the anger, and frustration had gotten to me as I punch one of the lockers a few times, leaving a dent in the locker and my fist bloody.

I am so fucking done with all of this  I thought today will be the day I end it all...

I ripped out a piece of paper from my notebook, and started writing...

"Dear Travis,

By the time you read this, my life would've reached it's end... But it wasn't your fault, nor was it anyone else's. Please let the world know that my death was my choice, and my choice alone. After all, I had always done shit like this on my own.

I also need you to be strong for me... I've seen how father is around us, and he'll probably be pissed off that I left the same way mom did... But don't let him get you down. When the world pushes you down, push it right back.

One more thing. When they find my body... Don't let them take it. I want you to burn my body, and throw the ashes into the ocean. It might seem odd, but please do this. Also, tell Father to fuck off for me. 

-Goodbye everyone, Kateline Alexandra Phelps"

I wrote it all, and signed it in my usual cursive. I read through it, and reread it a few times... But then crumpled it up and shoved it deep into my pocket "Screw this shit, I'm getting a drink"

I walked out of the locker room, and walked down the hall to get to the exit. I turned the corner then...

...WHACK!...

I fell backwards, onto the ground, hitting my head as the person I had ran into had caught themselves before they could hit their head.

"Oh my god! Are you ok?! I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going" The person said. My vision was to blurry to see who it was.

I groaned in pain while moving my hand to the back of my head, and said "It's fine... Just be careful next ti-" 

I froze as I felt a hot liquid on the back of my head... I moved my hand in front of my eyes, seeing a horrifying, shining crimson red blur.

"HOLY FUCK KNUCKLES!" The person said in surprise