Everything is (not) fine - part three -

(Warning: Cussing, insanity, cannibalism, yummy packerton meat)

(I fucking love this song-)

"HOLY FUCK KNUCKLES!!" The person said in surprise.I recognized that voice... I knew at that moment who I had run into...

"Are you ok?!" Larry said... I wasn't at all in the mood to be near him.

"Ugh...Fuck off, Larry..." I groaned in pain.

He ignored me. "We need to get you to the hospital!" He said as he approached me, but I quickly backed away from him.

"Why do you hate us so much?" He asked, "Why won't you let me help? What'd we ever do to you?"

I only ignored him, walked away, and got a first aid kit. And for some odd reason, he followed me.

I quickly turned around to face him, I slightly regretted it because it made me incredibly dizzy, but I ignored the pain, and snapped at him, "Are you a lost puppy, or some shit?!"

"No, I-" He tried to talk, but I cut him off.

"THEN LEAVE ME ALONE!!" Tears were threatening to fall as I continued, "I never asked for you to follow me around! I never asked for Travis to hate you! I never asked for this family! And I never asked to be friendless! But this is the way it is, so deal with it!"

He stayed quiet as tears started running down my face. Why did I tell him all of that? I should've just kept my stupid mouth shut! Now he's gonna think I am just a weak, pathetic freak... just like father does...

I was about to leave, but he grabbed me, pulling me closer by my right arm. I jumped slightly in a sudden panic as I remembered how our father would grab me...

But his touch was gentle...

Calming even...

I hesitantly looked up at him, looking directly into his big, dark eyes.

"You don't have to be alone..." He said, "You could join our group"

"But... Travis-" I started, but he cut me off.

"Travis made his choice, what's yours, Kateline?"

There was a silence between us. I felt so many emotions at once...

I was mad that he would ever make me think about leaving my brother... But I was happy that after all that had happened, he still wanted to be around me... But I was also sad to think of my brother.

If I joined them, Travis wouldn't... he'd be all alone. But if I didn't join them... everything would stay the same...

"Listen, Kate, lunch is in a few minutes, so join us if you want, or whatever." He told me, then let me go and walked away.Me, and Travis were sitting together at a table in the cafeteria. We always stayed away from the other kids, and sure it was lonely, but we had eachother, and that's all we needed.

~at lunch~

He was happily eating his Bologna sandwich with the pamphlets for our father's church neatly stacked beside his tray, but then he looked over to me. I wasn't eating my food, and was just kinda zoned out.

"Hey, Katey Cat?" He asked, looking at me worriedly as my mind floated back into my body.

"Hmm...?" I looked at him,confused.

"Are you feeling ok, Katey?" He put his sandwich down, and faced me, "you haven't eaten any of your lunch"

"Yeah... I'm just not hungry" I said, trying to act like I was ok.

"Really?" He gently held my hand and used the back of his other hand to check my tempuration, "It's not like you to just lose your appetite... You didn't even eat breakfast this morning"

"Travis, I'm fine..." I said.

"Then..." His eyes landed on my pocket as he pulled out my note, "What's this?"

My eyes went wide as I quickly grabbed it out of his hands before he could open it, "NOTHING!!"

Travis flinched, and everyone in the cafeteria was staring at us because of my yelling. After a while though everyone started going back to their own lunch... Then I saw Sally Face starting to walk towards us...

(ok guys... I'm gonna be honest with you

I am still not coming back, but I will continue to update every once in a while.

I just can't handle being on right now.

But a few people on other websites asked me a lot of questions, so here are the answers to some of your guys' burning questions:

1. What was your inspiration for Kenneth? Like, his personallity. also, the abuse scene.

Answer: My Step-Father was my inspiration. every abuse scene, whether it be physical, emotional, and/or mental, all is based off of true events.

2. The relationship between Travis, and Kateline seems so pure. Actually, a bit to pure to be Travis. Could you explain why they are like this to eachother?

Answer: I can't get into detail, because it wasn't shown much in the story yet, but I can say that they care deeply about eachother, and very few things can get between them. Neither of them have friends currently, so they are all the other has, and they'd rather have each other than nothing at all.

3. KATELINE ALMOST COMMITED SUICIDE?!?! WHAT STOPPED HER? WILL SHE DIE LATER?!

Answer: yes, she was close. "what stopped her?" well... this is another thing that is based off of real life, but I can't/won't tell you guys yet, but it will appear VERY VERY soon. like within the next to chapters.

4. Will SF (Sanity's Fall) come up soon? also what's Kate's favorite song?

Answer: It will in fact appear!!! I won't say how, but it might affect her life a lot. also for favorite song? I had to mess with the time line a bit, but her favorite song is "Take Me To Church" by Hozier... which I am listening to rn-... she also likes "hey Brother" by Avicii.

have any more questions? ask here>

bye)