Tom Riddle smut

Credit goes to phuckinphia on tumblr 

summary: in which, y/n decides to deliberately disobey her boyfriend to fulfill some unspoken fantasies.

contains: possession, degrading, teasing, orgasm denial, edging, dirty talk, oral (f receiving), dom/sub themes, spit, innocence kink if you squint, rough sex, unprotected sex, over stimulation

She had already started the night off right, exactly how she planned. Y/N stood in below Tom in a tight black dress that was completely flattering to her figure. The silk material enveloped her form, cut a little bit to low at the chest and rid a little too high on her thighs for Tom's liking.

His stare almost melted the fabric off of her body. Hot and heavy, he stood over her, her back to the door and chests almost pressed together. He left some intentional space between the two of them. He was quite literally blocking her from leaving. His hand held the door handle strongly, making the veins in his hands completely visible to her as a way of coaxing his girlfriend into not going to the party tonight.

Tom wasn't one for parties, but occasionally he'd accompany his girlfriend with a strong hand around her waist and an intimidating scowl on his face so any of those dimwitted boys that would drool over her wouldn't stand a chance to even talk to her. That's if she asked nicely enough, and usually in exchange for some favors.

His eyes swept down her frame, disapproving of the outfit. "Absolutely not. Go change." He stated firmly. His words were sharp and definite. She knew no matter how much she argued, she wouldn't get her way. Not tonight.

"Why? Don't you like it?" Y/N ran her hands down the dress, fingers tapping nervously at her side.

He almost scoffed at her response, he hates when she plays dumb. "You know that isn't the reason, doll. You look like a slut. It's basically lingerie."

"Is that all so bad?" She asked, subconsciously tipping herself closer to him. She wasn't offended by his words. More so, turned on.

He ignored the way her innocent eyes looking up at him made him twitch in his pants. "For me, and my eyes only, no." He said, emphasis on his use of the word 'my'. "But, I will not have you looking like that at a party full of drunk, horny, guys. Not fucking happening."

She sighed, tucking hair behind her ear. "Tom," her hand trailed down from his collar bone to his hand.

"Don't start. Go change, or you aren't going. End of story." He shook her hand off of his arm and walked away, leaving her standing alone, back still pressed to the door, pout placed pretty on her lips.

Everything was going according to plan. She took a deep breath- almost bracing herself for what she was about to do. She had never deliberately disobeyed him before. Before any last minute second thoughts could stop her, she opened the door and left.

Close to an hour had past and reality set in. It filled her with excitement, and even a little bit of fear, because she didn't know what he was going to do to her. He didn't follow her out of the dorm room like she anticipated. So now, she waited in a room full of intoxicated adolescents in an arousing, uncertain anxious feeling that settled in the pit of her stomach.

Instead of dwelling on what was going to happen, she decided to enjoy any sort of time she had left. Maybe, nothing would happen. And sneaking out in the black dress, disobeying him, would get her nowhere. But there was always a possibility.

Hands that weren't Tom's made their way to Y/N's hips on the dance floor. It wasn't uncomfortable or unwanted, it was exciting and new.

So she danced with him- a Ravenclaw boy with dark hair and a sharp jaw. Even though there was a drink or two in her system and in the long run this dance wouldn't matter, it still mattered that it was a Ravenclaw instead of Tom. She wished the strong hands gripping at her sides were his.