Remus Lupin smut

A smut with young submissve remus lupin 

Written by me and thank you so much to the wonderful person who requested this!

It had been a long day with classes and tests/exams you haven't seen remus for the past 3 days due to you both being so busy studying so you go up to his dorm after all the classes end,when you walk in you see remus laying on his back on the bed just looking up at the ceiling with a slight bulge you walk over to him crawl onto his lap and sit on his bulge "hi honey" you say to him "hi" he whimpers out. You and remus haven't had intimate time in a week due to studying for exams and the boys james,sirius and peter needing help studying as well. You came up to remus's dorm to see him but you also figured he would need a sexual release due to the stress of everything so when you saw his bulge and now feel it growing under you you wasn't suprised "need some help love" you ask him he nods his head quickly "use your words love" "yes i need you i need your help i need you to make me feel good" "good job baby boy i'm going to give you exactly what you need" you stand up and get undressed and then undress remus.

You crawl back onto remus's lap pressing kisses onto his chest moving up to his neck you start grinding on his dick making him whine he begs to be inside you you grind on him for another couple minutes and then stop suddenly making him whine really loud you put his dick inside you and start riding him in seconds you can feel him twitching inside you,you were close as well you ride him faster another couple seconds later he asks "can i come please" "yes you can" he comes inside of you and you come right after him. You stand up and grab some tissues and wipe him and you off then y'all lay down and cuddle for the rest of the day until it's time for dinner.