Neville Longbottom

Credit goes to chissmalfoy on tumblr 

Prompt: Reader has a bad day and just wants her daddy's cock to make her feel better 

Warnings: Smut,Cockwarming,Daddy neville

you sniffled softly sitting down next to neville, pawing gently at his shirt a pout etched across your lips. "what's wrong, puppy?' he asks softly, smiling gently at you.

"just been a long day, nev," you whisper, moving to cuddle into him, reaching to grab his hand and hold it to your chest. "wanna be with you," you mumble, moving to sit in his lap. you moved so you were facing him, burying your face in his neck.

"wanna talk about it, baby?" he mumbles, moving a hand under your shirt to gently rub your back. you relax at the content, sighing gently, relaxing a little against him.

you shrug softly, "went with the girls to study for potions, and it was like, all fuzzy, and none of it made sense, and i think i'm gonna fail the exam," you whisper, pulling away from him to look him in the eyes.

"pumpkin, you're working so hard, i know you'll get it, just may need s'more time is all," he whispers, smoothing your hair gently. "and if you do bad, one bad grade won't ruin the whole term, yeah?" he whispers.

you nod sadly, "guess you're right, won't be mad at me, will you?" you ask softly, looking up to meet his eyes now, pulling your bottom lip between your teeth.

"no baby, of course not, i see how hard you're workin'," he whispers, smiling softly. "what d'ya want? wanna make my girl feel better," he whispers.

you pause to think about it, leaning back into the crook of his neck. "want y'cock daddy, wanna sit on it," you whisper, whining softly against his neck.

he chuckles softly. "yeah? wanna cockwarm me?" he hums.

you nod against his neck, blushing softly. "mmhm, can do it while you work on your assignment," you blush. "won't bother daddy, at all." you whisper, blushing.

you giggle happily when you hear neville unzip his pants and feel his hands push up your skirt. "thank you, daddy," you mumble giggling softly, moving to hold onto his shoulders as you slowly lower yourself onto his semi-hard cock. you let out a soft gasp, that makes neville groan. "thank you, daddy," you whimper softly slowly moving all the way down and laying your head in the crook of his neck.

"that's it baby, that's a good girl," neville whispers, reaching forward to grab his book. the movement makes you moan softly as he barely moves inside you.

you close your eyes, relaxing against him starting to gently suck on your fingers. "love you, daddy, feel better already," you mumble around your fingers.

"love you, pumpkin," he mumbles, humming softly.