Before You Begin...

Hi! I'm so glad you chose to read Getting to Know You. I want to outline a few things before you start reading and wonder why some of the points are not accurate to the game, and some more side notes and such...

I chose to make some of the attributes in the game more accurate to real life. For instance, you have to actually change your clothes instead of them appearing on you. A pretty simple one right? Food cant heal you in this Hyrule. I know, Its heart breaking. As you will find, there will be more of those little tweaks I made, but I hope that doesn't deter nor steer you away from this story. 

Now, for Link and Zelda's personalities... So, I started writing this a while back, and over time they both developed personalities through my writing. Link isn't the silent and aloof knight we grew to love as the story progresses. And Zelda is close to the same but of course she is more developed. I should also note, I gave them a more personal and fleshed out background, and I'm not afraid to dish out trauma. No character goes unscathed. Poor Link. 

 My last note before you begin your read. I write for fun. I most definitely am not a professional writer. I have no experience with such things and I am one of the few writers who doesn't read. I'm out of the loop on how normal writing should be like, so if your looking a story that doesn't start sentences with "But" or "And" your out of luck here. I also am terrible at slowly building up romance and I love to add plenty of action and even more drama. So if you are still interested after all of those points, please do enjoy and I give my thanks <3