The Portal Incident?

3rd P.O.V
The Krew were ready to check out twilight forest again since the KF were saying that the portal 'changed', Funneh thought that the KF were trolling. Funneh decided to take Frosty with added armor, The rest of the Krew was there along with Two KF in Armor and Swords.

 Lunar Teddy also came to assist Lunar in magic, Little Moon was there since Lunar allowed her to explore with them as long as she wont charge to the frontlines.

"The portal really did change, I thought that the KF were trolling us again" Funneh said. The portal had changed in form and shape. It changed to a weird logo that said 'MY HERO ACADEMIA'

The Krew were skeptical since this never happened before, "So who will be the first one to jump in" Rainbow asked, As if to answer that question everyone who was there is getting sucked in.

Draco pushed Funneh ahead of him to shield himself and Funneh did the same thing, Gold was saying something about sueing this portal for ruining her dress, Lunar was just Mehing away, Frosty ,Little Moon and The 2 KF were dragged together, Lunar Ted tried closing it before it got to Lunar, but it ended in failure.

"This Portal sucks" Rainbow said before getting sucked in as well.

The portal then changed to it's old form.

Somewhere in a library of a lazy person's house a book starts shaking as it's prisoner forced to watch the scenes play out screams for help. 

(Hi this is my new book i will update the first and this one at the same time)
(This book is connected to one chapter in my first book probably, Also hope you enjoyed)