Information Part Two

Name: Frosty

Quirk: Ice Dragon

Quirk Pro's: Can control ice and switch between forms Human and dragon form In human Form Frosty has brown skin and white hair he is six feet. His Horn, Wings and Tail are still there and he is able to fire ice from his hands and fly he can use his tail to fire a laser of ice. 

Quirk Con's: In human form frosty has less defense from lack of scales. In dragon form frosty is damaged from fire more than normal.

Name: KF and KF

Quirk: Fusion 

Quirk Pro's: KF becomes a white skinned human like individual keeping their ears and tail when they fuse. This fusion grants them a weapon they summon which is a bow with infinite arrows and their the same size as human form frosty and their smarter stronger and faster than their non fused forms,  and can read each other's minds when not fused.

Quirk Con's: Ask one KF a secret the other KF knows about it. KF can't fuse if they can't see the other KF. 

Name: Little Moon

Quirk: Lunar Blade

Quirk Pro's: Little Moon summons a giant claymore which has a moon on it's hilt, The claymore can summon slashes in the shape of the crescent moon these slashes auto target and act as boomerangs when they lock on a target and miss their first attack. The claymore is also strong enough to block attacks.

Quirk Con's: The claymore is heavy so user needs to train a lot to speed up their attacks. The slash attacks can pass allies but still hit them.

V.I.C.P. then said "Your tasks is to get in UA I will grant you the ability to speak, read and understand Japanese." 

"Do you have any questions?"

Draco then asks "Where's the food?"

"No important questions then goodbye"

They all get teleported with a note showing a home address and that is where they will live for now

(Lunar Ted didn't get any special quirk as she has telekinesis in this AU)