Information

3rd P.O.V
The Krew, Frosty, Little Moon, Lunar Teddy, and the 2 KF are sent to a void like space where a message appears before them, 

"Hello I am V.I.C.P Which stands for Very Important Computer Program"

"Shut up, I am trying to kill Draco for pushing me ahead first" Funneh said as an arrow flew towards Draco, But it gets disintegrated by V.I.C.P.

"No fighting or I will be forced to erase your universe and you". Funneh was about to shout at V.I.C.P before he erased her ability to speak, Gold quickly shut her mouth before she spoke.

"You will be entering the world of quirks which are in other words superpowers, Your powers will be listed infront of you"

Name: ItsFunneh

Quirk: Luck of the Robux

Quirk Pro's:This quirk allows you to spend Robux which is currency for this quirk you have one million currently, You get 5 Robux every 5 minutes if you have no robux currently, How this works is that you have a 50/50 chance of getting a good thing or a bad thing. In a near death experience user has a chance to revive at full health at a 75 chance.

Example, In a fight using this quirk allows you to use either a good weapon or good advantage, or a bad weapon or a bad disadvantage, meaning you could poison yourself if your not cautious.

Quirk Con's: If you run out of Robux your quirk is useless, You need Ten robux to use your quirk, You need to wait till you hit the Robux recharge time if you have none. The Higher the reward The higher the risk.

Name: GoldenGlare

Quirk: Medusa's Midas

Quirk Pro's: this Quirk allows you turn anyone you look at to turn to pure gold, If people in your vicinity turn Gold you have to wink at them to remove the gold, User Gains pupils the color of Gold and has a golden arm that works like a normal arm. User cannot turn themselves to Gold.

Quirk Con's: Cannot turn of quirk meaning even if she doesn't want to she will turn her allies to gold by accident (has to wear specially made glasses  -V.I.C.P). People who lose their body parts during their time as a statue will die, unless repaired perfectly, the golden arm the user has weighs as much as a golden arm should weigh (Slapping people can cause them to feel more pain than being slapped by a normal hand).

Name: DraconiteDragon

Quirk: Dracanite

Quirk Pro's: Draco has one form, with quirks both on him and his other form, Draco as Draco can summon and control draconite gems that are shaped like spikes, He can also use it as a hoverboard if needed to escape, Draca which is Draco but genderbent has a hammer and super strength Draca also can run faster than a normal human and sense vibrations for half a mile.

Quirk Con's: The Draconite gems disappear after half a mile away from him and Draco's concentration is needed to control it meaning if he gets distracted the gems will disappear. 
Draca becomes fatigued if she fights for more than ten hours.

Name: Lunar3clispe

Quirk: Wand of the Night

Quirk Pro's: User summons a wand able to fire 3 attack spell and 3 support spells.
Attack
1. Star Barrage-fires a volley of stars at the enemy if it hits enemies have a 30% chance of sleeping.
2. Moon Beam-Charges slowly in the sunlight and faster in the moonlight. If three Enemies are hit, it will give the next attack more power
3. Eclipse Shadow-user summons a eclipse that covers a mile around the user enemies in it will be dealt with chip damage that heals the user

Support
1. Blessing of the Moon- Heals the user and summons a shield around them
2. Next Eclipse- User summons a shadow to their desired location and teleports there(Eclipse shadow deals 25% more damage ten seconds after use)
3. Midnight Mori- User boosts attack and defense of selected target, The more the target is hit the more stars appear in star barrage.

Quirk Con's: Attack spells consume energy from the user and Support spells will decrease the damage of Attack spells, if the Support spells don't give a boost to Attack spells. Moon Beam will stop charging if Lunar breaks concentration.

Name: PaintingRainbows

Quirk: Candy Queen's Paint Brush

Quirk Pro's: User carries a Paintbrush that has a caramel like coating on the tip the caramel can burn enemies hit, User can create anything with the paintbrush as long as it is that specific brush. Creations are made of candy and are limited to things she has seen.

Quirk Con's: Some creations will melt if they are subjected to too much heat, User has to focus to create those candy monsters, User can burn them self with the caramel coating at the tip of the brush.