𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4: The Royal Garden

✰| 𝐂𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚 |✰

𝗗𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗗𝗶𝗻𝗴

"Time to go back to class!" Sugawara said with an akwardness voice.

"Yea, See you later Bro" Atsumu the, see you later, in a mockinly voice, not for Osamu but for a certain raven hair dude.

"Yea...see you later..." Osamu replied, knowing exactly for whose that mockingly voice are for.

Then they all went to class and soon enough all the students also go back to their class.

✰|𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐀|✰

"Ahem, so as I was saying, there will be a School Festival next week, and it's up to you guys to what the Class A will be doing this year." Class A teacher said.

The classroom filled with an excitment, and then, the Student President went in the front.

"Ahem! So...the teacher said it herself, what will we do this year hm??" the Student President ask.

"Last year was a Horror Booth" One of the student said.

"And the year after the last year was a romance show, which is Cinderella." Student A said.

"Shall we do a Snow white show this time?" Student B asked.

All of the Students says No.

"How about a Cafe?" Atsumu asked.

The other student looked at him and that makes the new students which is his friend go confused.

"Um...Is there anything wrong?" Atsumu asked feeling really uncomfortable because of the stares.

"Oh no no no, We are just surprised to hear your voice😅" Student President said.

"Oh..." Atsumu said in confusion.

"Okay so, we will do a cafe this time, is there any objection?" Student Vice President asked.

A minute of silence and it's decided, no one object it. Student A raises his hand and the Student President allow him to speaks.

"How about all the Omegas and Betas wear a maid outfit??" Student A asked with a smirky and grinning face.

Of course, all the Betas and Omegas object about that, so the Student President decided to make a vote, and all the Alpha agreed, the alpha wins, why? Cause the Alphas are many than Omegas and Betas in Class A.

All of the Betas and Omegas are very angry, they cursed all the Alphas in their head.

"Ok! That's decided!" Student President said.

"We will arrange the maids outfit right away!!" Student Vice President said excitingly.

| In the Principal Office |

𝗞𝗻𝗼𝗰𝗸 𝗞𝗻𝗼𝗰𝗸

The Principal allow them to come in and they came in. She asked them why they are here and they said