Hazel fangirling

Nobody's pov

The boys eventually fell asleep.

But little did they know someone was there to disturb their slumber.

Nicos pov

I woke in warm arms. I was confused because when I wake up I'm usually really cold. but no, I was warm.

I turn around and see Leo's sleeping face. oh yeah. now I remember what happened. I wanted to talk to Leo about the kiss and well here we are.

For a while I just layed there staring at his face waiting for him to wake up. but then somebody else did that job for him.

"OMG,OMG,OMG" !!! Screamed Hazel.

I quickly sat up and turned her way.

"OMG THIS IS SO CUTE OMG OMG THIS JUST ADORABLE"!!!!!!!

"hazel calm down"! while I said this I could hear leo shifting behind me.

"what........"? oh no he's awake.

"what's happening"? said Leo waking up.

"OMG"!

Leo then sat up and joined my slight horror face.

"hazel what are you doing here"?! said leo

" um this is also my cabin, and I was going to change my clothes. But look what I found here"!

"hazel please tell me your not going to tell anyone! please"! I said

"Ok. but on one condition...."

"and what could that possibly be"? said Leo who's face was almost red as a tomato.

"I have to let piper know about this so we can take care and watch out for you two".

"uugggggghh" I groaned. "fine but
you cant tell nobody else".

"OK!" said hazel smiling . she got her clothes and walked out the door.

leaving me and Leo a little scared of hazel now.

" well. I guess we should go get breakfast....." said Leo.

"yeah...... sure". we got up but it took us a little while because both of us were trying to predict if hazel was a villain what her name would be.

yeah we were meant for each other because we both agreed on diamond fucker.

when we went to go get breakfast we were greeted by Jason, Percy, Frank, Annabeth, Piper and Hazel [hazel and piper we weren't very happy to see]

"haaaaaayyyyy! said piper and hazel in unision.

"ok......" said percy confused. " why weren't you two at the campfire las- percy was cut off by piper saying.

"DID YOU TWO SLEEP WELL"?

"YEAH DID YOU"? followed hazel.

"I BET IT WAS REALLY COMFY AND WARM. said piper

" ESSPEICALLY FOR YOU NICO" said hazel.

"OMG. I BET YOU TWO DID THE THING ".   Succ
"piper what are you talking about"?!

"nothing, im talking about nothing" said piper still looking at us.

we got our breakfast and sat down to eat and everyone started talking like nothing happened.

but I swear, I could hear hazel slightly giggling and I could see piper giving us glanced ms every once in a while and smiling.