Lets talk!

Leo's pov
Once breakfast was over Nico and I went to his cabin to talk. About what you may ask? About how sexy his ass is :D.................... JK

We wanted to talk about how we were going to tell everyone about our relationship. because so far only piper and hazel knew. and of we let that go on, it would be a disaster.

Anyway we walked in and he sat down on his bed and put his head in his hands. I knew he was frustrated, scared of being rejected. I was too but we had to tell them sooner or later.

"Leo what are we going to do"? He asked me.
"I don't know but we got to tell them soon or else piper and hazel are going to do that job for us. and that's not going to be nice" i said.

"Well first of all how are we going to tell them all"? Nico told me.
"I mean we can't just walk up to them and say 'Hey guys, me and Leo like to buttfuck each other is that ok with you

"Honestly that way seems way easier than any other one we can think of" I said grinning at nico.
"Yeah but we're not going to say that because that's just really weird" nico said with the slightest grin. That was probably why I fell for him.

"Hey, at least hazel and piper won't mind" I said to nico.
"Yeah. well do you want to tell them tomorrow"? Nico asked
"Sure"? I said. and with that we set off to join the rest of the crew.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I'm sorry I haven't updated in such a long time but here I am!
Honestly I'm losing some of interest in the story so I don't know if I should keep it or not.
What do you guys think?
See ya later