Idea Preview

It's a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming, and a boy is seemingly minding his own business while walking through a park. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary about him. He seemed to be in his pre-teens, wore a simple SF/C tee-shirt under a F/C jacket, dark blue jeans, simple shoes, and had messy H/C hair. However, he had what seemed to be two wolf ears protruding out of the top of his head and a tail trailing behind him, they matched the color of his hair.

With his hands stuffed in his pockets, he continued walking whilst absentmindedly humming a song. He was unaware of two individuals in hiding up ahead, however. Walking under a tree, the boy stops to take in his surroundings. He breaths in and then releases a content sigh. A snap is suddenly heard in the branches of the tree, causing the boy's ears to perk up and then for him to look to the branches. He didn't have much time to react as two figures suddenly collided with him, causing him to fall on his back on the ground. Besides the pain he felt, he heard two sets of laughter.

"We got you Y/N!" A young girl's voice called out. The boy, now named Y/N, looked up to be met with a pair of grey and ruby colored eyes.

Y/N let out a sigh before laughing as well. "Yeah, you two got me. But can I please get up now?" he asked kindly. The laughter subsided and the weight he felt on his chest dissipated. Suddenly, he was pulled up to his feet by the two little demons. He dusted himself off before looking at the two. They both wore simple clothing, were shorter than Y/N, and seemed to be two-three years younger than him. One had ash white hair with grey eyes, whist the other had blue hair with ruby eyes. Even though the two looked drastically different from one another, they both shared the same trait. They had horns protruding from their heads and tails behind them, it's as if they resembled dragons.

"See? I told you we'd get him," the first started.

"Y-yeah, I guess we did," the second agreed, albeit a bit shyly.

Y/N only chuckled at them before ruffling their hair. "I'd say I was a bit distracted, but you two did get me. Keep this up, and I'll be shaking in my boots in no time."

The two girls laughed at his joke with small blushes dusting their cheeks.

"Now," Y/N continued, "why don't we go-" He was interrupted when two men in black suits came up to him, they both had the ears and tail of a wolf like Y/N.

"Mr. L/N, it's time we be on our way," one of them stated while the other had his hands folded in front of him.

"Shoot, already?" Y/N looked down while the two girls' expression suddenly became depressed. He let out a sigh before turning to the two men. "Give me a few minutes and I'll meet you at the car." The two men gave a nod before walking off. He let out another sigh before feeling something latch onto him, two somethings to be precise.

"Please don't go!"

"We don't get time with you anymore!"

Y/N let out a chuckle before prying the two girls off of him. He kneeled down to place his hands on their shoulders, one way of calming them down/getting their attention. "Yeah, I don't want to go either, and I know I don't spend much time with you two anymore, but such is the way with these things." The girls looked down to the ground in sadness. "But I'll try to make it up to you both when I get back, I promise."

The white haired one spoke up instantly. "Don't make a girl a promise you can't keep."

Y/N gave an amused look. "Where did you hear that little ember?" he asked while using the girl's nickname.

"From mom and uncle Wei."

"Thought as much. Now, I have to get-" As he tried to stand, he was stopped by both girls giving him a hug. He sighed for what felt like the hundredth time today, but he recuperated the gesture with a smile.