Chapter 1

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh"

For fuck sakes, I groan as I've just been woken up by my smart yet stupid best friend who also happens to be my room mate. " Ophelia wake up!!!" She shouts making her way into my room without even knocking.

My bestie Amelia and I have been living in California for 6 months now, as we moved from Washington, away from our non supportive "parents" which I will not get into right now cause it's fucked up and I don't want my day ruined.

We live in an apartment that wasn't luxurious but it was also not pitiful. It had 3 bedrooms which is mine, Amelia's and the third one is more of a study I guess, small kitchen, 2 bathrooms, living room with 3 couches, coffee table that for some odd reason always has my books on it and a TV that is like my second love.

The first being food obviously and a dining room. Amelia and I are both 18 and today just so happens to be our first day of school after struggling to find the right school. Which explains the reason why she decided to wake me up early like the dweeb she is. I love her though. Sometimes.

"Dammit Amelia it's like 5:30 bro, I'm still fantasizing about Chris Hemsworth now go away" I whined turning over so I was facing the window instead her and pulling the blanket so it was covering my head. She sighed and sat on the edge of my bed. "Well then I guess I'll have to give Fred your Starbucks since you dont wanna wake up."

Even though I can't see her, I could picture her pouting lips. I opened my eyes and removed myself from my bed standing with only my oversized Rick and Morty shirt.

"I'm up!!" I said with the widest smile on my face, everyone who has known me in life will and I repeat WILL know I'm obsessed with Starbucks. So I will not let Fred, my pain in the ass neighbor have it, gosh I hate that guy ever since he bumped into me in the hallway spilling my precious drink. He apologized but that's not the point FRED.

"Good now get ready so we can get to school without any complications" she got out of my room leaving the door open to make sure I didn't get back to bed. So much for trust.

"Thanks for closing the door mom" I said sarcastically. We got ready for school and I wore my favorite clothes which consisted a brown and white light sweater and some skinny Jean's that hugged my curves perfectly.

"Alright Amelia, let's go learn some shit." I said making my way into the kitchen and found her silently waiting for me. I smile awkwardly at her and she glared at me.

I may have taken longer than anticipated.

"Let's just go, we've wasted enough time." She sighed. Although I didn't eat, I decided to just with it and not upset her further.

Angry Amelia is a Scary Amelia.

As we get in the car that Amelia's uncle so kindly lend us, we made our way to school and shortly after we arrived.

There were so many people standing in and out of school. "This is so embarrassing" I mumbled, I quickly fixed my brunette hair before stepping out of the car with Amelia.

"Yea, they're looking at us like how you look at food" she mumbled back as we walked past the many students who were eyeing us.

This is going to be fun.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

A/N: this book was originally named Star but I changed it and did a bit of editing.

I wrote this cause wow I'm bored and couldn't find books to read so I was like why not 😀😀 this is purely for fun and ngl I dont even expect people to read this 😂 but shine on and see ya 😘