Chapter 5

Amelia and I were now home after a long day of school. "I still can't believe you said that to Chloe"

"Listen, I’m not the nicest guy in the universe, because I’m the smartest, and being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets." I said holding a proud smirk walking to the kitchen.

"Would you stop quoting Rick and Morty everytime we have an argument." She glared.

Can't blame me, Rick understands.

After eating some left over pizza and drinking my caramel cappuccino from Starbucks it was finally night time. I took out my phone and started to text the girls in the group chat I made.

Boss bitches🔪👄

Can one of you ladies
Supply me with Chris
Hemsworth's pics 😗

Katez 💛
You have a thing for Chris?

Amelia 😫🤡
Yep she's been obsessed with him since 3rd grade after watching
Thor 🤦‍♀️

Dont judge me because
I fell in love with a God
Plus I was pregnant with
His child 🤰

Amelia😫🤡
Are u mentally stable?😃

Katez💛
I mean...his not bad I guess 😶

Yes Yesssss finally
Someone who can think
😋😭 he is such a daddy
Fhjrwafg I can't 😭😭🤰

Amelia 😫🤡
Girl bye 🚶‍♀️

_________________________________________

I laughed knowing she hated when I said anything remotely sexual about any of my celebrity crushes and closed my eyes hoping to dream about some action with Thor.

Next day Amelia and I were actually pretty early so we stopped for some Starbucks.

"Welcome to Starbucks how can i- ohh hi Ophelia."

Yep I come here so often they know my name now.

"Hy Daniel, can I get the usual." Daniel just gave me a smile and a little nod. I noticed his cheeks turn a shade of pink. "So are you busy Tomorrow night? Cause I was thinking maybe-" I cut him off knowing exactly where this is going.

Daniel has been trying to go out with me for a couple of days now. I mean his cute yea but not really for me ya know.

"Oh Danny look man I dont think that's gonna work but Amelia here would love too" I pulled her arm so she was in front of me.

"Uh can we just get our shit and leave" she turned to me and punched my arm.

"Owww, you should stop with the steroids before you kill someone." This girl can punch a cow to death I swear.

"Here are your drinks and I love your outfit Ophelia" Daniel handed us our drinks after eyeing my outfit.

"Thanks Danny, see you tomorrow

"Thanks Danny, see you tomorrow." I waved. He is adorable I hope he's open for friendship cause that's all I can offer.

We made it to school and found Kate waiting for us by the entrance.

We entered class after a few minutes of a casual conversation. We had English which meant that we had the same class. I looked around and found the pair of green eyes I was looking for but next to him was Chloe.

"Babyyyy please look at me" she whined pouting her lips. This is honestly getting sad.

I sat in front of them with Amelia next to me. "Ugh this bitch again" I heard Chloe say from behind me.

"Don't call her that" that deep voice I've grown to love mumbled.

"Are you defending her? Eww you dont even know her"

"Maybe I wouldn't have to if you weren't a stuck up narcissist who won't leave me the fuck alone." he hissed at her.

Wow that was hot, I think I have a thing for bad boys.

Am I eavesdropping? Yes. Am I ashamed? Nope. "Babe you don't mean that" she whined with her annoying voice.

She is really in denial, I couldn't help but laugh after she said that exposing myself from eavesdropping.

I turned to see if they heard and well shit both of them are looking at me.

"Mind your business you asshole" Chloe glared while Harry held an expressionless face.

Awww his wearing a white hoodie.

Focus Ophelia the bitch just insulted you.

"Oh I'm sorry it's just that desperate isn't a good look on you" I said and noticed that Amelia had also turned and is now watching us.

"Harry are you gonna let her talk to me like that?" She whined holding Harry's arm.

"Touch me and I will break your wrist again. " he removed Chloe's arm and I just flat on started laughing along with Amelia.

Wait did he say again.

Embarrassed, Chloe stood up and left class without even asking the teacher. I turned back to look at Harry and found him already staring at me.

I offered a little smile which he didn't even bother returning. And here I was thinking we were getting somewhere.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

A/N: this chapter is a little bit longer but  what ever🤡 please vote,comment and follow 👄 see ya loves 👜