Chapter 3

I told Amelia and Kate the whole story of what happened as we were now seating in the cafeteria eating.

"Giving me wattpad vibes" Amelia said while stuffing fries in her mouth.

"Hey we all have next period together" I replied ignoring her comment.

"Ophelia you don't happen to be talking about Harry are you?" Kate asked me fixing her glasses looking at me with her blue eyes. She's so cute I wanna squeeze her red cheeks but that would be weird we just met today. So I will wait till next week.

"I don't really know his name, I just call him sleepy dude" I said while eating my snacks. "Does he have curly hair? Nose ring? Tattoos? Green eyes?" Wow that's the most she's said today, I'm glad she's warming up to me and Amelia.

We could be the three witches.

"Uh yes, yes, yes and yes" she forgot to ask about the glorious face but I'll leave it like that.

"Yep that's Harry Styles, he's a jackass but doesn't really like talking to people that are not in his friend group" she said looking behind me, I turned to see what has caught her attention and well well if it isn't sleepy boy with 3 other guys I don't recognize and a girl that looks like she had five bees sting her lips.

"Is that his girlfriend?" I asked watching them but Harry doesn't seem to like what she is whispering to him as his eyebrows are frowned.

"Not really that's Chloe, the popular girl that gave every boy in the football team the opportunity of meeting her clitoris, she's been trying to get with Harry for 2 weeks now but no luck."

Damn this dude is cockblocking himself that's savage. "So who are the other guys?" Amelia asked as we are all now looking at the table with the boys and Chloe.

"The one with the black hair, caramel eyes is Zayn, also known as the stoner of the group. This one time he was caught with 10 different types of drugs in his bag and guess what?" Kate asked with a crazy look in her eyes.

I looked over at Amelia to find her mouth slightly parted. "What?" She whispered.

"He faced 0 consequences. 0!! He literally came back the next day like he wasn't just caught with 10 different kinds of illegal drugs!"

What the actual fuck? Is he the mayor's son or something.

"Wait so he wasn't even suspended?" I asked finding this information extremely interesting.

"No he wasn't. It's like everyone just turned a blind eye. Which is something I'm still trying to figure out." She said narrowing her eyes while staring at Zayn across the room.

"Maybe he offered them some drugs if they kept their mouths shut." Amelia said keeping her attention at the group of teenagers that have fascinated us.

"I mean it would make sense cause if someone offered me free drugs I'd definitely shut the fuck up." I mumbled while nodding my head. Kate shifted her eyes on me, giving me a horrified look.

"Ophelia!" She whisper yelled.

"Free drugs." I whined.

She looked over at Amelia for her reaction and found her nonchalant face as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Trust me you'll get used to her brainsick comments."

I rolled my eyes and continued staring at Harry's group of friends who seem to be holding a serious conversation judging by how everyone's eyebrows are frowned.

Kate sighed and cleared her throat. "Anyways the one with the blue eyes holding a water bottle is Nail, also known as the joker of the group. I remember when one of his pranks led a teacher to hospital."

My jaw was touching the ground. "What the fuck?! Was he arrested?!"

Kate shook her head and Amelia seemed to be deep in thought. I felt like my eyes were going to pop out of my head.

"He also didn't face any charges and even though it was classified as attempted murder, he didn't even go to the station." She said shaking her head in disapproval.

"Wait how bad was it? What exactly did he do?" I asked leaning on the table.

"He...you won't believe me if I told you." She sighed making me even more interested in what she had to say.

"What, no tell me, please, I swear I'll believe everything tell me now." I begged.

She looked like she was contemplating and she finally gave in. "He locked Mr Gerken in the same classroom with a live Tiger."

...

...

...

"Ophelia?"

...

"See I told you, you wouldn't believe me. Literally everyone I tell never believes it."

Amelia and I were now staring blankly at Kate.

I mean what the fuck am I suppose to say about that. Where the fuck did he get a fucking tiger. No ways. Kate was shitting me for sure.

I chuckled and shook my head. "C'mon Kate, what did he really do?"

She sighed and took off her glasses so she could rub her eyes. "He did exactly what I said Ophelia."

No fucking ways am I gonna believe that.

"Kate...I- you can't expect us to believe that." Amelia said also refusing to accept such dramatic information.

I mean if that really happened, I'm sure they would've mentioned it on the news right? Yeah. Yeah. No ways did that really happen.

Kate rolled her eyes. "Anyways I dont really know about Louis and the one with brown hair and red sweater is Laim also known as the charmer of the group. He had a total of 19 girlfriends this month alone-"

Damn.

"-And of course Harry also known as the bad boy who doesn't communicate. Or maybe just doesn't like too." She said

Harry. What an innocent name for a hot devil like him.

"Does he have whores too?" I asked hoping I'd be one of them.

Ha! Jokes. It's me or nothing.

"Huh...I don't really know about that one." She said before the bell rang.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

A/N: I like Katez💛 anyways I hope that Chloe girl doesn't start shit but then again.... 👀👀👀👀 also dont die today ok? Stay blessed 👄 plz like and comment ❤🌺