Chapter 6

As the lesson continued I also noticed that one of Harry's friend, Liam was also in this class.

The bell rang and I was about to leave when I detected Amelia still sitting down, she was looking at something. More like gawking actually.

I follow her eye sight and found myself looking at Liam.

"Amelia would you stop eye fucking the dude so we can leave." I smirked knowing she's been caught red handed.

"Shhhhhh, what's wrong with you, he could've heard you, ass."

She stood up so quickly it made her blonde hair bounce at the impact. She's so pretty sometimes.

Harry and Liam were about to leave the class when I decided, fuck it so I walked up to them.

"Hey guys" catching their attention I continued. "Do you mind showing me and my friend where our next class is?"

I knew where it was but they dont have to know that. "Oh hi new girl, ah sure which class do you have?" Liam said smiling down at me. His so kind.

I looked to Amelia's direction and she was standing so far away. It almost made me laugh. Knowing her she probably thought I was saying something to embarrass her. We use to do that a lot in kindergarten.

"Uhm yea we kind of have different classes" I showed him our timetable trying not to feel intimidated by Harry's presence.

"Oh shit I have the same class as your friend so I'll take her and-" he turned to look at Harry "you are gonna take her" he said pointing at me.

Thank you God.

"No"

Well shit.

"He meant he'll be happy to help you" he came closer to Harry's ear and mumbled something that made Harry roll his eyes.

"Fine"

"Already then c'mon sweetheart dont be shy lemme take you to class" he took her hand and walked out with a blushing Amelia.

I looked at Harry and he didn't even speak and started walking, so I took that as a sign to follow him.

"I'm Ophelia"

"Good for you" he mumbled. Well I'm trying to make conversation you ass.

"Dick"

Suddenly he stopped moving and turned to look at me. His green eyes were replaced with dark ones. I looked at him with wide eyes it's like the atmosphere just changed.

He grabbed my throat and shoved me roughly to the lockers while towering over me. I started to realize that he was blocking my airway, he was squeezing my throat so tightly. He's scent was so strong due to the closeness. I was scared and quivering.

"Speak to me like that again and I won't hesitate to slit your fuckin throat with a pocket knife" he growled pressing me more into the locker.

I looked around and saw how some students were looking at me with worried expressions and some almost like they were avoiding the scene.

I didn't reply, too shocked to even blink at this point.

"You can find your way to the fuckin class"

And with that he turned leaving me with tears threatening to fall out. I hated that feeling.

Being vulnerable, I cant stand it. He reminded me of memories I tried so hard to forget. He took me to a place I ran away from. He reminded me of what my parents used to do, the whole reason I ran away with my best friend.

My tears finally came down and I was having trouble breathing. My throat was so painful from where he held it. It's probably gonna leave a mark.

"Oh my God, oh my God, Ophelia are you ok? What happened?"

I lifted my head and saw Kate running towards me as I was still standing by the lockers. I couldn't move myself. What the fuck just happened.

"Ophelia, who did this to you? C'mon let's take you home yeah?"

Worthless slut

No

Fuckin bitch

Please not now

I will fuckin kill you

I didn't even realize that I was hyperventilating.

You don't deserve life
Cunt

Am I having a panic attack.

I haven't had a panic attack for 4 months now, I worked so hard to get to where I am and now it's back. Not having time to process, everything just went blank.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

A/N : Panic attacks are shitty and worse part is that we can't control them and sometimes we can't predict when it's gonna happen. But anyways the words written in bold are memories. 🐩 don't forget to vote and comment. Love ya 🤗🤠