23. short kiss

"May be what?”

" It's nothing,let it be." I tried to ignore the path as even I wasn’t sure what to answer.

"Okay hyung but you know what..." Jeongguk mumbled.

"What?"

"I really missed you so much more." His voice oozed yearning, eyes dull.

"Then why did you left the dorm like dat Gguk?"

"Cuz things weren’t organised like it was before. Your expansive mood to chatter w me was faded. You shunned me Hyung. " Jeongguk's voice was wavering,eyes glistening.

"No,Ggukie it was just dat I couldn’t relate anything. I myself was stupefied  when you said those things."
I tried to clarify my own situation but the person opposite to me was looking so broke,fragile.

"T..th...that's why  I left. To alleviate your problems Hyung. " and w dat Jeongguk broke into tears.
The boy was looking completely gutted,throwing a incriminate demeanour.

"Don't cry Ggukie,it's not you."
I gave him a tight comforting hug & he immediately leaned his whole body on me depending his heavy tears on me. I drew circles on his back. Whereas Jeongguk was hiccuping between his sobs.

"Hush,hush." I kept ruffling his hairs.

As Jeongguk's chin was settled on the crook of my neck. My shoulder & collar completely got stained w his raw tears.

After a good crying Jeongguk lifted his head from me. Still sobbing but little bit managed.

"Are you okay Gguk? Do you need some water?"

"Y..yess!"

"Okay lemme bring for you."
He nodded. I walked inside.  Where is the water Ggukie?" I shouted from inside.

"It's in my bedroom. " he responded from the living room.

I went to his bedroom. Woah. His bedroom was comparatively messy then the other rooms & what's dat? My picture?  And what's dat? My picture?  And dat? My picture! But when was it clicked?  And dis...woah!! I'm sleeping in dis picture. So dat's why he wasn’t letting me enter his room.

"Hyung didn’t you found the bottle of water!"

"Aaa...ye...yesss!" I quickly took the bottle & ran to him.

"Here it is."

"Thank you." Jeongguk showed his bunny smile which melted my heart in no time.
I intentionally didn’t asked him about da pictures which would definitely made him feel embarrassed.

"Sorry hyung." Jeongguk mumbled w his indecipherable eyes.

"Sorry for what?”

" FOR crying dis incessantly infront of you."

"Don't feel sorry for these Ggukie my shoulders are alwaz rent free for you." I smiled.

"Why are you being so sweet to me Hyung. I just can't stand dis!" Jeongguk whined accompanied w his baby pout.

"Cuz I really care for you Ggukie." I clenched his hands tightly.

"But hyung when I said dat i love you, you found my words so scorn right?"

"No Kookie it's nothing like dat but....

"  But what?" He clenched my hands more tightly.

"It's just I found it unreal."

"But why can't we be together hyung?" Jeongguk sounded so dismal.

"It's like.... " Even I didn't know what to answer.

"I.. it...it's...like.. what?"
Jeongguk's voice once again started shaking.  Was he about to cry again?

"No...Ggukie,not again."

"T...tae...Taehyung.... I...
~kiss.
I couldn’t let him cry once again so I cutted him off by a kiss. A gentle kiss. Filled w consolation.  But the duration was long. I didn’t moved my lips neither he did. I just pressed my lips against his as an alternate of scotch-tape to stifle him from crying once again.

When we parted both me & Jeongguk was dumbfounded.

What have I done! Whyyy?
Just to solace him or...........

(Woah yeaaaaaa. Finally Ramadan has started guyss)