"I'm Tommy.."

Tommy was an orphan at the age of 4. Tommy was special he was loud and very loyal to whoever he respected. however the orphanage he didn't respect he was terrified of them.
The orphanage always has the strictest rules if you didn't follow them it's either you don't eat for a whole day or get hot oil in your arms... Tommy broke a lot of rules so he were always punished. March 1, 2022: Tommy's perspective 

*muffled ringing* 

"Wha...???" I said in a very tired voice I forcefully opened my eyes and saw that it was already 10:00 AM shit. I ran to my wardrobe and took a quick shower. Once I'm done I got into my clothes. I saw that my burns from last week still hadn't healed.. I saw that I still got some bandages and covered the burns don't want to make a bad impression on my new family if they want to adopt me... I got downstairs and sees one of the workers. She looked down at me. i walked slowly and the worker showed me where the " Minecraft " family is. They were in the heads room. the worker just left me in front of the door. I opened the door and first I saw one tall man? he looks old-  he got a green shirt with little pixel hearts on the other side of the shirt. he got long hair it looks cool his hair is tied in a braid. Then two boys who looked only older than me but not that old. they were fighting one is who had brown hair with a yellow sweater and a beanie he seemed like the music kind he got glasses too. The other one was calm while holding off the brunette with only one hand he looks MORE COOL. he also got long hair like the blond old guy with a braid too but he got brown hair with pink stripes in his hair. and finally, I saw the head of the orphanage he stared at me for a few secs until I got the whole room's attention. 
" So Mr.Minecraft this is the child."
The old man looks at her and said in a very low voice but it seemed sweet  " He looks, nice mate"
him looking up from down on me. 
The head then stands up and smiles and said " Then Mr.Minecraft and your sons might want to bond with the boy"
Mr.Minecraft guy then said " of course thank you" The head slowly walks to the door and opened the door but I could already feel like the head is looking at me without even looking at me.
the head left and then the brunette says " FINALLY THE WOMAN IS GONE  SHE KEEPS STARING AT US " then he looks at me and said " Hello I'm Wilbur or you can call me wil" and then looked at the other boy and the boy with pink stripes in his hair said in a deep voice but also in a low voice " Hi..I'm techno blade you can call me techno I guess...?" His voice is soo cool I smiled and then looked at the old guy. he notices and said " Oh hi I'm philza but you can call me Phil "
they looked at me and I figured they want something forms me I said " I'm Tommy.." I felt shy but I feel like I can open up to them and  said "I'm Tommy I'm 15 years old uh that's all"
Philza smiled and then said the words I want to hear in my lifetime   

"Tommy do you want to be a part of the family?" I was stunned I paused and I got little teardrops in my eyes and ran up to philza and hugged him and said " YES I DO I WANT TO MR.MINECRAFT" 

////////// iM GOING TO POST THE SECOND PART-//////////