Part 22

I nodded to Phil and then left the room, I smiled thinking to myself that I could go out! I then went to the wardrobe and saw if there were any clothes that would suit me!  I found a white baggy t-shirt with a print that says "SUCK IT UP "  in green color with script font and black leggings and with a shoulder bag that tubbo himself sewed using red threads that the nannies left over in the orphanage to sew, I wore the bag and looked myself at the mirror, I smiled, and I went to Phil room, I knocked on the door, "Phil?- I'm ready!" Phil opened the door all dressed up as well and said "Okay Tommy let's go to the mall we got to bring your brothers as well" I nodded and went to Wilbur and techno room and said they will come with us shopping for clothes. they agreed and dressed up and Phil and I were already in the car, I sighed and started to lean my head into the sides, then Wilbur and techno finally got into the car.

phil started to drive, I got comfortable in the car " Hey wil truth or dare! " Wilbur then sighs sharply and said "your such a child- truth" I smiled and said "do you have a relationship" while smug smiling and up and downing my brows, Wilbur chuckled and said "used to have, with my high school friend uh- sally Williams but uh she left me..yea-" I frowned slightly and said "Ah.. I'm sorry!" Wilbur then pats my head and said "don't be, I got over her I got a new crush anyways"  techno then added "you are a man-child towards him " Wilbur looked at techno and started to have an argument with a  stupid topic. "boys stop we are at the mall lets go now!" i went outside the car and waited for them to get out, then we get out, then we went inside the mall.. that's when my plan start.. i looked at them looking at me carefully.. " hey Phil I'm going to the bathroom for one sec" techno then said "ill come with you" i shake my head and said  "C'mon! I'm a big boy now!!"  phil sighed and said "Let techno come with you" i sighed and nodded, i went with techno into the bathroom i went into the stall 1.  i then got a recorder out of my bag and played my conversation to my self.. then i saw a window up in the wall i the started to climb the toiled no too soon techno noticed i was already climbing i look at him and said "Good bye b!tch" i smirked and went outside, i then screamed very loudly then a security guard went up to me and said, "um kid why are you shouting?" i then exp[lained the whole story. 

he widened his eyes and took me to a police station. the police station was not too far away from the mall. the police started to ask questions, i answered them the police then said "do you have any relatives?"  i shake my head. then i said,"'maybe  i can stay with my family friend?" 
the police talked about it and said "okay kiddo.."