Part 19

I sighed in bed I can't believe I didn't grasp my escape from them...

I look at the ceiling, why do they want me?... They've been so...hurtful but yet they didn't want to let me go...why..? I sighed and turn around in the bed, then I saw a tinted red in a flower vase I looked confused, and then I grabbed the flower vase and threw all the flowers then there was a  small device I knew instantly what it was..... I was terrified of course... all of my sayings all recorded?....did they do this

I then picked up the listening device and then dropped it and then squashed it hard on the ground, soon it was all broken to pieces I looked around wondering if there was anymore..it seems it has.. a lot of those devices.. but I didn't bother to destroy all of them. because the user who was using to stalk me would notice... I sighed "Even my own room isn't safe..." 

Then Phil came in and said "Tommy dinner is ready" I then frowned and said, "Can I skip dinner??"  Phil then looked at me sternly and said, "you would go to the cellar again.." 
i then immediately started to tremble and stuttered I hate this I hate this I don't want to be weak why would my body respond like that? I then said while stuttering "P-please no.." Phil sighed and walked towards me and hugged me and said, "Remember I'm only doing this for your own good.." and smiled, i looked down but embraced the hug I then said "Can I still please skip it..I'm tired phil please" as i practically begged him  then he said "Tommy come and EAT  "  I flinched and then tried to cover myself i thought i was about to get hit i closed my eyes and then i heard silence i looked there Phil widened eyes and said, "Tommy did you think I'm gonna hit you?" 

there was silence and then i slowly nodded, i closed my eyes and went to phil and hugged him and said "Im sorry Phil I'm sorry I'm very sorry please don't let me go in there" tears streaming down my eyes, he just..sat there and then pats my back and said in a..sweet voice "Ofcourse tommy..i wont be mad..." and pats me again and again, i actually was sleepy..i closed my eyes and rested on my father's arms...