Hawaii paradise part 4

Cecil and Camus

Cecil: "WAHH, I DONT WANNA GO IN THE OCEAN!"

Camus: "Will you please just grow up you fool"

Cecil: "Wahh Camus-senpai please don't make me go!"

Camus: "Oh c'mon the water isn't that bad."

Cecil: "b-but..."

Camus: "but nothing. Were going wether it kills you or not."

Cecil: "WAHH YOUR SO MEAN"

Camus: He rolls his eyes at him and looks frustrated. "Fine you can stay here, by yourself" I storm off and slam the door behind my back.

Cecil: C-Camus senpai isn't mad at me again...is he?

Camus: I go to where everyone else is. Everyone seemed to be having fun except me. I sit in the sand for a few minutes until I hear someone call my name.

Cecil: "Camus-Senpai"

Camus: "C-Cecil? What are you doing here"

Cecil: "I thought you were mad at me and I didn't want to be alone in the cabin, so I came here."

Camus: I blush slightly but Cecil doesn't seem to notice. I stand up so that we were facing each other. I kiss him gently on the cheek."You missed me didn't you?"

Cecil: "well of course I missed you, I love you"

Camus: I chuckle. He is way to honest, but I love that about him.
I kiss him roughly and stick my tongue in his mouth. I he lets my tongue wonder in his.mouth for a while and we pull apart breathing heavily.

Cecil: "Camus..."

Camus: "Hmm? This is the first time all day long you didn't add "senpai" with my name"

Cecil: I blush and look at the sand. Just as Camus was about to kiss me again, someone called out to us.

Reiji: "Hey you guys! Stop flirting and get in the water already!"

Cecil: I heard Camus curse under his breath. He then looked at me and picked me up bridal style.
"C-Camus What are you doing?"

Camus: "Its time that you grow some balls and face the ocean"

Cecil: "WH-WHAT! NO WAIT IM NOT READY!" It was to late. Camus threw me in the ocean.

Camus: As soon as I throw Cecil in the ocean, he starts screaming and runs back ashore. I couldn't help but laugh and tease him for the rest of the day.