Yes's an No's Part 2

Camus's PoV

11:24 p.m.

Things between me and Cecil were going good. But I wanted it to be perfect.

Because of work I barley had time for him and when he needed me the most with his family and all I wasn't there with hi. What kind of boyfriend am?

I wanted Cecil to be happy. I want to be there for him. I want to be good enough for him. Even if meant I had to quit.
And I was going to tell him today.

I already explained to Saotome about me wanting to quit and all. He didn't look to happy but he didn't look mad either.

Once I was ready I went to go fetch Cecil. Of course I found him outside sitting on a tree branch. I watched as the wind softly blew his hair as he stared off into the night sky.

I called Cecil and he looked down startled. He saw that it was me and jumped down with a smile plastered on his face.

"Your back early" he said while giving me a peck on the forehead.

That's right. I wouldn't come back until it was 2 or sometimes even 3 in the morning. I'm kinda glad that's over.

"Yeah well there was something important I needed to tell you"

"Hmm? What is it?"

"Well you see I really want to spend more time with you and be there when you need me so.." I licked my lips that had suddenly gotten dry and took a deep breath.

"So?" He eagerly said.

"So I told Saotome that I wanted to quit"

"You quit being an idol?!" He asked shocked.

"Yes"

"Is it because of me? I don't want you to quit music if I'm the reason, music is more important and--" I put a finger over his lips cutting him off.

"First of all nothing-- and I mean nothing is more important than you.
And second, I did this because I love you and all I want is to be a loving and caring boyfriend..and maybe something even more.."

"What are you saying Camus..?"

I leaned in towards his ear mad whispered four little words that would change our world.

"Will you marry me?"

Cecil eyes went wide and searched my eyes as to confirm that I was being serious, and he cried.

"Of course I-I'll m-marry *sniff* you"

We kissed. It was passionate and filled with love. I poured all of my feelings into the kiss and hold him close. There wasn't even an inch of space between us. It was the most magical moment ever.

We finally pull apart for air and we were both gasping. Damn you oxygen.

"I really, really love you"

I smiled. I pulled out the huge diamond ring from my pocket and placed it on Cecil's finger.

"I really, really love you too"