Welcome to Orario!

before this story starts as i said on the Info chapter i want to see who you want to ship Atreus with and as i said in the first one NO.GODS anyway i hope u enjoy!

Kratos and Atreus walk into a building looking for information about the city once they entered the building everyone stared at them most of them stared at the big pale man with a head on his hip every weird most of the adventures looked at themselves and got depressed and most of the staff were staring at Kratos,they reached a staff member to ask about the city and guess who it is?

???: Hello how can i help y-y-you?

Atreus: Hello I'm Atreus,this is my father and the head on his hip is called Mimir

Kratos: Hm

Mimir: Hello

???: I-I See w-well I'm Eina how can I h-help you

Atreus: Well we're new here and have no idea where here is and if we could have a map?

Eina: W-well u-um your in the city of Orario and if u want a map that'll be 100 vials. (I'm making up prices)

Atreus: May i ask what vials are?

Eina: Its a currency we use here.You can get it by killing monsters from the dungeon.Like this one

Eina shows them a small monster crystal

Atreus: Father isn't that the crystal you always get when you kill a monster?

Kratos: It would seem so

Kratos reveals a pouch full of monster crystals.Eina is surprised.

Eina: You to are adventures?

Atreus: Well in a way yes

Eina: which familia are u from?

Atreus: what's a familia?

Eina is shocked but remains composed

Eina: You join a god and join their to become adventurers.

Kratos is angered by what the half elf said gods in this city?! living with mortals no less

Kratos: Why do they come down here?
Eina and the rest of the people in the room felt his rage.

Eina: T-t-they come here for their entertainment a-a-and wanting children of there own.They can't use their divine powers as a rule agreed to all g-gods that come here.

Kratos was shocked gods wanting children caring for them?! He was shocked but realized that no god would want to fight him for they don't know who he is (oh boy he was wrong)

he calmed down

Kratos: I see.

Eina desperately wanting to chang the subject remembers the bag of vials they had

Eina: N-now that's settled lets see how much vials you have....y-you have 10o million vials...

Everyone heard her and were shocked a million vials?!After she gives them their vials she asked them if they wanted to be adventurers they agreed but they didn't have a familia and they didn't want to join one for they're just adventurers with no god even tho Kratos and Atreus are demi-gods.

If your wondering why no one was shocked at the fact that a head was dangling one Kratos's hip if u were a adventurer and saw a pale man with a head on his hip would u question it?
Didn't think so also cuz I'm lazy and it's basically 12am as I'm writing this hope u enjoy by