A New Teammate!

So Welf Crozzo now is part of team and let's get to the chapter!

With the trio:

Bell: Let's go to the middle floor this time.

Kratos: Very well we would gain more that way

Atreus: But when do we go?

Kratos: We go when we see what this Welf Crozzo is capable of...

AnB: Alright.

At first they went to the 11th floor to see what Welf of capable pf doing they all agreed they would be ready for the middle floors

Time skip: a few days later

As their preparing their equipment they see Lillie with a shield on her left arm

Bell: Why do you have a shield?

Lilli: The dwarves said the got something for
me and they gave me this. They said Kratos asked them to make it for me.

Atreus: Aw why don't I have a gift?

Kratos: You can have my bow once yours breaks...

Atreus: Oh-wait...You have a bow?! When?!

Kratos: Since always.

Welf: Yo!!

Bell: Hey!

Kratos: Good everyone is here let us depart...

As they ascend down to the Middle floors they notice the mosters were harder to kill and the land the unstable.

Bell and Welf are tired while Kratos and Atreus aren't even breaking a sweat suddenly they saw a group running away from monsters so they decided to save them the group left then the ground started to shake and an avalanche closed their exit while more monsters came at them.

Soon monster stopped coming but Welf and Lilli were unconscious while Bell and Atreus were to tried to fight only Kratis was left which wouldn't be a problem if he didn't have 4 other people unconscious or to weak to fight they had to leave.Kratos Carried Welf while Bell carried Lilli.Soon tvey reached o barrier.

Kratos: *About to walk to the barrier*

Bell: Wait! Don't go! It'll wake a boss!

Kratos: Then we run!

They ran as fast as they could Barely dodging the crystals that fell above them soon they fell down a hole. Luckily they landed in a safe area and someone was infront of them...4 out of the 5 people were unconscious...

Time skip. AnB wake up

Atreus: *Gasp**heavy breathing*

Bell: *Gasp**heavy breathing*

Atreus: Huh? where are we?

???: You awake...

Alright this the end of this chapter I won't update this story for a bit because i want the other two story to also have 10 chapters hope you enjoy this Bye!