Chapter 9

(A/N: Thank you guys so much for bearing with me, I've had a very busy two weeks.)

.............Christmas morning..................

Kirstie's POV

As sunlight slowly penetrated the dark room, I began to wake up. I started to stretch my limbs. When I did this I felt a pair of strong arms wrap tightly around my waist.

I then remembered that I had fallen asleep last night in my bed wrapped in Avi's warm embrace. Smiling at this I then looked behind. My smile only grew wider at the sight. Avi was sound asleep and there were a few light snores coming out of his mouth.

Even though this was very adorable, I knew she had to find a way to wake Avi up. Slowly twisting and turning out of his grasp, I got out of the bed.

Once I got out of the bed, I began attempting to wake Avi up. After a couple minutes of brainstorming I felt light bulb go off inside my head. Why hadn't I though of it before?

I immediately ran into the bathroom to get a plastic bucket. Once I exited the bathroom, I noticed that Avi was still asleep. Giggling to myself, I went outside. Finding the water hose, I turned the knob and filled the bucket with cold water. After the bucket was nearly full, I then turned the water off. Struggling to lift the bucket, I then walked into the kitchen. While setting the bucket down, I then went to to fridge and grabbed the largest chunks of ice I could find. After putting the ice in the bucket, I stuck my hand in the water to check the temperature.

Let's just say it was more than enough to wake someone up. "Avi is definitely going to hate me for this," I said to myself as I walked back into the bedroom.

...............................................................

Avi's POV

After last night, my dreams were filled with my beautiful girlfriend. Feeling an emptiness in the bed, I grabbed the closest thing to me. Realizing it was Kirstie's pillow, I brought it closer to me. Despite her absence, it still smelled like her.

.................SPLASH!!!!.........,,..,..

I sprung up from the bed at lighting speed. In those few seconds I was dripping wet with freezing water that felt like something you would find in Siberia. In my state of shock, I saw that Kirstie had been holding a bucket and she was now nearly doubling over with laughter.

I may love her, but she is soooo going to pay for this! Noticing my angered state, Kirstie immediately stopped laughing.

"I going to give you to the count of three to run!" I said in a angry yet playful tone. Not believing me, she stayed right where she was. "One," I said starting to count to three. "......two." Kirstie then slowly started to back out of the room. "Three!" I yelled. I then jumped off the bed, to which Kirstie took off running.

Kirstie's POV

I don't think I have ever ran this fast in my entire life! As I was being chased I leapt over any furniture that was in my way. I even ran in a zig zag pattern in attempt to lose him. I quickly looked behind my shoulder and saw that Avi wasn't too far behind me. Quickly turning around a corner, I then ran into the nearest room and hid behind the plush, white futon. (a/n: I think that's how you spell it, lol.)

Not too long after, Avi bounded into the room. Slightly panting, he began searching around the room. "I know you're in here somewhere!" He said, his deep voice booming. My heart started to pound in my chest. Suddenly, I then came up with a new game plan. I then waited in anticipation for Avi to turn his back towards me. Still searching for me, he then got down on his hands and knees to look underneath the bed. "Perfect," I thought to myself. I then launched myself over the futon and ran towards Avi. Just as he started to get back up to face me, I tackled him to the ground. "Gotcha!!!!" I yelled proudly. Avi chuckled at my childish antics and said, "You certainly did."

I then felt my clothes start to become damp. It didn't hit me until that moment that Avi was completely soaked from head to toe in water. Not wanting to be in the same situation, I quickly tried to get off of Avi. Although, my attempt was unsuccessful, to which Avi gripped my waist and held me even closer to him. "AVI LET ME GO!" I squealed "No," he said with a small smile. "What is it going to take for you to let me go then?" I asked in a slightly playful yet annoyed tone. Avi then smirked and replied "This." At that moment I was then met with his lips. Sighing in contentment, I pulled away from the kiss and leaned my forehead against his.

...............................................................

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as much as I did writing it! Not got lie,I was smiling and laughing like an idiot the whole entire time. Kirstie and Avi are just too cute!